1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

RIP Wretched Weinsteins

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

We get the same shit here too. Sorry, but I have no way of knowing what the other guy can't see.

Neophyte likes this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

3. Insp Gadget

Best Hollywood Production of the Year !

Weinstein Best Movie.jpg

4. Insp Gadget

Weinstein Nothing Wrong.jpg

5. Insp Gadget

Weinstein Assault.jpg

6. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

They biggest issue is that things that were reported years ago to studio execs were ignored. And I am saying this because I have seen, over the last few days, a friend of mine get attacked for something that I know was reported years ago. Eliza Dushku on the set of True Lies. She told her Guardian (agent) on set as her Mom had to teach while the movie was filiming. The Stunt Coordinator "allegedly" (Never convicted) rubbed against her naked and "got off" into a hand towel in his hotel room. He was reported. The Execs gave the guardian an "And......... why are you bothering us with this!" look and they walked off. She "allegedly" (because this was 1992 so it is not super easy to get records from a hospital for that time) broke ribs on a "botched" stunt. He denies that ever happened. Any of it. I believe her. Not because she "accused" so much as I know her and trust her. And her brother who also knew after the fact.

edit: he was naked.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
    Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

We have the same kinds of Weinsteinian creeps here in Canada, as well - and our latest one is called Albert Schultz.

Albert Schultz.jpg

Somehow this piece of shit managed to get a job as director of the Soulpepper Theatre in Toronto, where he essentially used the performing arts as a front for performing his sick perversions.

"Albert Schultz was the face of Soulpepper -he used the power to cast or not cast an actress," said Tatha Swann, a lawyer for the women.
    "There was fear to make a complaint. The power dynamic was extreme."

Thankfully he has resigned, and all the lawsuits have also prompted Schultz's wife and company executive director, Leslie Lester, to step down as well.

The Soulpepper Theatre was once a respected Canadian organization, which also offered programmes for young boys and girls interested in a career in the performing arts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.