1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

RIP Wretched Weinsteins

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Yet another Weinstein type, one Chaim Witz, has recently been accused of sexual abuse by two women.

Chaim Witz.jpg

Chaim emigrated from Israel to the USA when he was young, changed his name to Gene Witz, then to Gene Klein, and finally to Gene Simmons.

And using the Simmons name, he then proceeded to make himself look like a cow, and joined a rock-and-roll band.

Cow and Chaim.jpg

On MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' show, Witz addressed the allegations against him :

" The entire idea that only two women have come forward is honestly embarrassing to me.
    Joe, I can guarantee you, I have sexually harassed at least 10,000 women, and I have photographs to prove it. "

" These women want it - they see me, they know I’ve got the money, the prestige, the power, and they want it. "

" Women, they’re so stupid, they’re so petty. They know who I am and they know what I’ve done. And mostly they’re not coming forward because they think it will embarrass me personally if people think that Harvey Weinstein was sexually harassing more choice ass than Gene Simmons. "

Hopefully this freak will be held accountable for his behaviour and put behind bars, where he could change his name one last time - to a number.

curiousFred likes this.
  2. Insp Gadget

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

curiousFred and jillicious like this.
  4. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Let's not forget Garrison Kiellor!
    Looks like the "home grown" democrat was planting a few wild seeds himself.

How much of a beating are they going to take before they admit they have a problem? Mind of makes you think that "PIZZAGATE" could have some serious validity.

EDIT:

Couldn't let this post go away without the following honorable mention:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  5. jillicious

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  6. Insp Gadget

What I'd like to understand in all of this, is where the Hell are all the Men ?!

Surely there are some guys who have seen this stuff happening, especially since these creeps often like to show off or boast.

It does not look good on men in general, I think, when so few of us seem to possess enough balls to come forward.

7. jillicious

Insp Gadget likes this.
  8. jillicious

9. Insp Gadget

Sadly, some more of the same :

[​IMG]

Jewish music director James Levine is under police investigation for sexual assault. Abuse allegations date back to the 1980s, when Levine allegedly abused a teenage boy when he was guest conductor at a music festival outside Chicago.

Bad Conduct.jpg

On December 3, the New York Metropolitan Opera announced that they were suspending its ties with Levine and cancelling all upcoming engagements with him.

10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I find it sad, that a lot of these places and organizations are cutting ties with the perpetrators when the crimes becomes public, not when they knew it occurred.

curiousFred, Insp Gadget and Akbloke like this.
  11. jillicious

Insp Gadget likes this.
  12. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hhmm, it seems as though I made a good choice of professions and went and joined the military, where I had very little contact with any women AT ALL, and I certainly didn't do any sort of harassing / touching or anything else inappropriate. So I come out of this all squeaky clean.

Bugger. I have led a boring life....

curiousFred, Insp Gadget and Neophyte like this.
  13. Insp Gadget

14. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

So the Frankenburger freak pleaded guilty this morning, and pretty much blamed his abhorrent behaviour on everybody else but himself.

And I honestly don't understand why we here in America are diluting our values so much.

Be it from Jihad or Jerusalem, methinks that we here in the civilized World do not need this type of Middle East trash in our society.

15. Insp Gadget

And then there's this ...

The Jenners.jpg :D

curiousFred and Neophyte like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

In effort to prevent sexual abuse on the job, and just in time for the Holidays, Apple is introducing a 'shocking' new watch feature designed to short circuit male arousal.

Yes, now Apple is doing its part to help prevent unwanted sexual advances, and inappropriate conduct, by men in the workplace. A new version of the popular Apple Watch detects when a man’s breathing increases, his blood pressure rises, and he shows any signs of sexual arousal. Then it delivers an immediate 500-volt jolt to the wearer.

[​IMG]

It really works,” said one man who was making advances on a woman at his law firm who wanted nothing to do with him. “I started to get a woody as I approached her from behind, and suddenly WHAM I got an instant shock from my new Apple Watch, and my pocket rocket lost all its thrust. I think that it probably saved my job !

Several names were initially floated at Apple for its new watch feature, including the “Weinstein Wacker” the “Johnson Jolter” the “Libido Disruptor” and the “Snake Strangler” - but the company ultimately decided on the “Boner Blaster.”

https://extranewsfeed.com/new-apple-watch-delivers-500-volts-to-men-who-get-inappropriate-erections-at-work-dfd3457648d

curiousFred likes this.
  17. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

It may look funny to us, but I think there is a bit of envy how the big and wealthy got away with molestation for so long.
    I have fondled women in my horny past, but never pushed my luck too much.
    Now the Lord Mayor of Melbourne Oz is being accused of unsavory behavior.
    It seems to spread and will achieve the fall of some and men wishing to get close/intimate with a woman they desire will hit a brick wall.
    Fear alone will keep them away and the fucking feminists are having a field day.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  18. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I think its time I posted this

Insp Gadget likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately, this video is not viewable in the U.S.

20. Insp Gadget

Neophyte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.