1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

RIP Wretched Weinsteins

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Oct 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Weinstein.jpg

Weinstein RIP.jpg

2. Insp Gadget

The Chase.jpg

3. Insp Gadget

Hooray for Hollywood

Weinstein Interview.jpg

[​IMG]

Sifjaspell likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

Talk about two wrongs not making a right ...

[​IMG]

In 1993, Woody Allen was accused of sexually abusing his XXXX daughter, Dylan Farrow. The fallout from his crime, combined with a bitter custody battle with Mia Farrow, left Allen’s reputation badly damaged. (The poor fellow. :mad:)

However, Weinstein offered Allen a lifeline through his company Miramax Films, when he agreed to distribute his 1994 film 'Bullets Over Broadway'.

” Being shunned by Hollywood means nothing to Miramax. ” said Weinstein.

And apparently the severe suffering they have caused to so many others meant nothing to the likes of them, either. As long as it makes them money, all is bright and beautiful to them. It is truly sickening that paople like this walk amongst us.

I sure as hell hope not. :mad:

Sorry, no mention of any ages under 18 allowed. Neo

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2017
  5. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

OK. From what I have read, the NYT article was killed because........ none of the alleged victims (until a finding they are alleged) would corroborate. Know what happens if it hits court and they don't corroborate there? Harvey, when he sues, wins. Big. THAT is why media outlets can not print "A secret source says Harvey Weinstein..........."

Insp Gadget likes this.
  6. Insp Gadget

7. Insp Gadget

In the wake of the revelations regarding Weinstein's sexual assaults, it appears that there are more 'hollywood producer type' predators out there.

More than thirty women have now revealed their abuse at the hands of another of his ilk - director James Toback.

Toback apparently would arrange meetings with unsuspecting females, framed as interviews or auditions. But these 'meetings' would quickly degenerate into their true purpose - traps within which sexual acts were forced upon women.

"James Toback, damn you for stealing, damn you for traumatizing us." ~ Weinstein victim Rose McGowan

Scott Derrickson, director of 'Doctor Strange' added, "If there is a Hell, James Toback will be in it."

And another of Weinstein's playthings, actress-director Asia Argento stated, "I'm so proud of my sisters for bringing down yet another pig."

Yet another, indeed - also emerging are accusations against Ben Affleck, Jimmy Kimmel, and the sick stories go as far back as Ed Asner.

Are there no morals in Hollywood, or laws in the USA ? Or does USA law conveniently overlook the criminal actions of certain segments of their population ?

8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The Liberal Elite believes that Laws only apply to lesser people. Just ask Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Susan Rice, John Koskinen, Loretta Lynch, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, John Podesta, Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Lois Lerner, Barack Obama, Steven Miller, Eric Shinseki, Maxine Waters, Kevin De Leon, Leland Yee, Elizabeth Warren, I think I'm going to run out of room.

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  9. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I do not understand how little self control this man apparently had.
    Money must have gone to his head, he is as ugly as a hat full of torn up assholes.

Cuzlust, Sifjaspell and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. Mustang77

Mustang77 Trusted.Member

So, I'm watching the various "news" shows and it appears that there were people inside Weinstein's organization that either helped him get women to his office and hotel rooms etc....or looked the other way (even though they knew about his behavior) while these girls and women were being assaulted and sexually taken advantage of....just because he was a person of power and they needed him to get jobs in the entertainment business. SAD....VERY SAD!!!

Sifjaspell and Insp Gadget like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Cuzlust, Zarp and Neophyte like this.
  12. buffyfan

I will say, and I am in no way condoning this action. Be careful. All it will take is one or two being proven fake to set that pendulum swinging back. Look at Cosby. Nothing was disproved. 40 women. And defenders use the fact that a FUCKING PREDATOR AND SERIAL CRIMINAL did not use a different way every time so that proves it is all fake. After all they have the "same story" so it is obviously "all faked for free money". By that argument? There is no such thing as a serial killer. A killer would obviously use a totally different way every time, so all serial murderers could not be. Has to be faked.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. Insp Gadget

Buffyfan, you make a good point. And ironically, I am pretty much fed up with 'the media' because they go off into speculation too often. But that's where I and everyone else who is unaware of all the facts get our stories and our sensational cartoons.

One person whom I thought was especially mistreated was Michael Jackson. Again, I don't know all of the details so it's primarily a gut feel, but I'm convinced that he was instantly and erroneously branded as a pedophile, and he could not shake it off after that.

I think the truth is that he did love kids, but not in that way. He understood them, and he wanted to share in their childhood innocence and fun. So he tried to experience a kind of childhood so much different than his own.

But to come to that conclusion required that I get to know more than I would have found in the popular media.

curiousFred likes this.
  14. buffyfan

MJ was an optics issue. One interview in 2002ish killed him. The interviewer was giving him an out. "So you think it is alright to sleep in the same bed as a child who is not your child?". And MJ just responded "yes" each time.

15. Insp Gadget

What a sick world we live in where the tail wags the dog.

pussycat likes this.
  16. Sifjaspell

Sifjaspell Happily Married Incest Daddy

With so many women throwing themselves at him to advance their Hollywood careers, Harvey Weinstein developed a certain sense of entitlement. In other words: all women are to be at his sexual disposal.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. Sifjaspell

Sifjaspell Happily Married Incest Daddy

I wonder who Harry Weinstein pissed off that caused him to end up in his present situation; a very powerful person, willing and able to engineer his downfall.

Also, I bet a lot of these producers/directors/studio executivess are collectively sh!tting their pants right now. Their candyland casting couch days seem to be over.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  18. Insp Gadget

Maybe he just caught a bad dose of Anthony's Weiner. :D

[​IMG]

Sifjaspell likes this.
  19. buffyfan

As I pointed out. All it takes is a few "provable" fake claims and the pendulum swings WAY back the other way and people question every claim.

A side note. And I did not look up if AoC changed in NY since the 80s. The Kevin Spacey thing now? Rapp was XX at the time I think. Therefore, of consent age. Can the media stop with the "with a minor" tag?

Sorry, no mention of any ages under 18 allowed. Neo

20. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Of course they won't stop. It makes for better headline with a bigger impact stated that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.