1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Rachel Steele

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by UriF, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UriF

UriF Trusted Member

I don't know where to ask this question. By accident I found at internet clips with this model. When I checked rachele-steele site (may be I am completely wrong) I did not find almost anything new. I checked the age of this model and found out that her age is about... Is it stands for that she is no more filming and this site continue to sale her old clips? It is interesting that no uploads or torrents for the last ~3 years. If it is true it is could explain that old site rips (the latest 2013) are to removed very fast (even very old clips are posted at free sites).

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Rachael Steele videos are not allowed on this site. Please read the Forum rules on what is allowed.

3. UriF

UriF Trusted Member

I don't ask you to upload anything from this site. I just ask ONLY if she is in business or she is a producer or this site sell the old clips only. That's it. I just ask what really happened with this site. I suggest that my questions are not violate forum's rules. That's why I posted this thread in discussion topic not in the closed members' area/zone

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

UriF if you Google 'Rachel Steele' you should notice that some references to her works have been removed, and this message is displayed :

" In response to a complaint that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. "

Since she is now middle-aged, and perhaps with no income other than from her works in her youth, it could well be that her lawyers are simply aggressively protecting her copyrights.

5. UriF

UriF Trusted Member

That exactly what I suggest. There are not new filming and she try to remove all of her old clips.

If anybody has additional info I would appreciate. By the way @ this site you could find clips marked as "DID" and "MILF". In the first category (BDSM) I see some changes (she is not in clips) but maybe I am wrong. Therefore this site POSSIBLY invite new models for BDSM and owners of this site just kept old name. IMHO.

To tell you the true I am not a BDSM fan...

Thank you anyway.

She is 1963 y.o. (as I found out at google). Therefore...

Insp Gadget likes this.
  6. sumtimm

sumtimm Trusted Member

Well, if I look at her twitter she's done a couple of photoshoots the last few months, and she released a new vid in august. As far as I can tell, she doesn't churn out content every day, but she's far from gone...

7. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

RMP.png

sumtimm likes this.
  8. UriF

UriF Trusted Member

Thanks, guys. Surprised a little...

9. dm07

dm07 Account Deleted

She does superhero stuff now and is on clips4sale

10. kkkk1111

kkkk1111 New Member

Don't think she is into the business herself. But I think she is a producer now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.