1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Quality of content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nerdboy, Jan 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Trusted Member

when i first visited this site , the quality of content was very good ,now i feels quality is going down a bit who feels same

curiousFred likes this.
  2. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I haven't noticed any drop in quality since I've been here.

Perhaps you could elaborate what content you feel has dropped in quality?
    Also, if you were to make further posts to reach Trusted Member status again, you would gain access to more areas of the forum. As the forum's requirements changed in January 2020, a minimum of ten total posts is required to gain trusted member status. Please see the announcement on the main page regarding this.

You could also add content you wish to see on site.

3. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I would not say there has been a drop in quality. The forum has gotten significantly more active since I joined in 2013. I would say that with increases in traffic come a variety of content; some great and some not so great. You just get more to choose from what you like and what you don't like.

Dane, curiousFred, Akbloke and 3 others like this.
  4. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Trusted Member

ok sorry for misunderstanding i wasn't not more specific in previous post, quality in terms of user engagement with each other ,the content , stories, confessions were original and well thought out, now its just copy paste from somewhere that uniqueness and originality is lacking

TriadSibling likes this.
  5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I'd actually assumed that was the content you were talking about, to which my own personal opinion stands. However, I'll restate that perhaps you might consider adding content? It might help further enrich the site, and it has the bonus of adding content you wish to see. Sometimes you can get a lot of people in on it as well. Good examples of that are Picture of the Day, and similar threads.
    My personal experience with content was/is around bro/sis sexting captions, which at the time was lacking on site. When I started adding some, it gained traction, and appreciation by many.
    With user interaction, I think it depends on the user, and what content is being discussed. Of course, anything to get positive user interactions to increase would be a good thing. If you have any ideas for that, feel free to bring them to staff's attention in Looking for your comments, good or bad, or you can also PM staff members, and we can address them.

SecretWishes, curiousFred and Akbloke like this.
  6. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Well said @TriadSibling ...

If you don't see what you like, put it on here... just as long as it doesn't violate TOS, bring it on.

TriadSibling likes this.
  7. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Trusted Member

okay guys , i was suggesting a feature that might tell a new user how many more posts he/she still needs to post to could to 10 , cause currently you don't get know when will you reach 10

8. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Look at the post you made just before this one. On the left it says:
    Nerdboy
    Trusted Member
    Your post count is 12. The forum software calls a post a "message".

Nerdboy and Akbloke like this.
  9. Nerdboy

Nerdboy Trusted Member

Thanks

10. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

As a new member I feel don't have the right to critique the content of established members. But I will say some have a certain depth that others lack.

11. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

Well, personaly I fear for my poor genitals as I gain access to trusted areas.

As single I have to "take matters on my own hand" and this place has me on a rut allready.

Dane likes this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Of course they do! How boring would it be if all topics were replied to in the same way?
    I love the choices, Serious, Funny, Whimsical, Images, Videos etc.
    There is a plethora of threads not this accessible in any other forum I've visited!

Akbloke likes this.
  13. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And you can always start your own thread on any topic you chose........

Dane likes this.
  14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

With restrictions, like pics only, or written messages only, BUT, your rules are not required to be followed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.