1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pulling out of Syria- opening to Gog and Magog

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Dane, Dec 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Having my degree in Theology, I have studied a lot of world religions, but a focus of course on Christianity
    since that is my belief as a choice.

If one studies the Bible book of Revelation, it is a prophetic book giving a glimpse of things to come after the
    life of John the Devine, Apostle of Jesus Christ written circa year 65 AD (or CE to those who prefer).

In the writings is of future events to materialize as a lead up to what is called the "End Times", that is
    the end of world control without a carnalized God when it is written that Jesus Christ will return carnally
    to the Earth.
    But before he comes, a great warring in the world will take place leading up to the apocalypse, or final battle
    between the righteous and the un-righteous.

Gog is Russia, Magog is Iran, as determined by most Biblical scholars.
    When our troops are pulled out of Syria, that allows Russia and their backed part of Turkey to form a greater alliance between themselves and will then pair up with Iran.
    That alliance will then be supported by most Arab nations to wage war on Israel, which will drag the USA and
    some European countries into the fray.

I say this as those who either support Donald Trump or despise him should realize that this is all part of prophesy as recounted in Biblical Scripture if you are a believer.

If you are not a believer, I'm just giving you some insight in why a lot of conservative Christians support
    President Trump. One thing, he is actually trying to fulfill his campaign promises, (please note, imo, there
    hasn't been a politician that has tried so hard since Ted Kennedy (D) ran for and won a Congressional seat,
    and did everything he could throughout his career to do what he said he would do),
    second, is that he is doing his part to fulfill scripture, whether he thinks he is in control or not.

Biblical scholars have shown in the past how scripture has come to pass, unlike that of Nostradamus,
    which interpretations were always 'discovered' after the event. There were many accounts of Jewish
    Scholars who mention a scriptural event as it unfurled, not after it was over.

I believe it is to become, and this is all part of a predicted future.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
    Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

This is one of President Trump's best decisions yet - and a thumb in the eye of Israel.

Perhaps a harbinger of things to come, like the USA finally starting to break free from Israeli control.

Brutus58, IsoUser and curiousFred like this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I think I need to clarify a few things about what I wrote.
    The paragraph about Gog and Magog, Gog is a person, Russian, who lineage is not certain (some say a Jew), who leads a northern army.
    Magog is the Empire. (envision an expanded Iranian empire, Arab nations all united)
    The battle of Armageddon, which is a battle between with the North Army, Magog and it's allies, against the Son of Man (the Christ), takes place a thousand years after the second coming.
    But the battle of the righteous and un-righteous does take place at the second coming. ( a thousand years before Armageddon)
    The End Times will come with the second coming of the Christ who will take evil out of the world.
    But the End Times battles will be the for-runner to the second coming.
    These End Times battles will involve Jews (and some Christians) against the anti Semite Arab world.

What I'm saying is the decision by Trump is another example of possible signs that the lead up to the End Times shows it is nearer than what we may want to think.

4. Insp Gadget

My friend, it seems like every damn thing offends those delicate sensibilities of that crazy girlfriend that your Country has such a crush on - it's like the whole effin' end times all of the time. Does anyone other than you guys buy this crap anymore ?

Look neighbour, we're all good folks and we all go through this kind of thing that your nation's gotten itself into now - but she's nuts and she's a welfare queen and you just gotta let her go.

Here's a practical prophecy for ya, pal - the USA will be Country number 110 to have figured these things out.

[​IMG] and bests from we the North

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Brutus58 likes this.
  5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I have no real opinion om Trump, he is an enigma in many ways, but why should Americans die all over the planet
    to please some fucking dictators.
    Let him choose America first.
    Americans certainly can use the money saved, America being a 3rd world country in many areas.

6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Inspector, didn't you just love that part that said the US is using Israel as a "patsy"?
    Who's the patsy????????????

I think you may think that I side with the current administration on all our Israeli policies,
    believe me I don't. Our foreign aid to them to me is way too one way, us to them.
    I stand with you on that 100%
    But try to think in the fact that as long as we help arm Israel, the arab nations continue to focus
    on them as a blight on the world that needs to be eradicated instead of focusing all that hatred towards us.

If Israel was out of the way, the arabs have so much hatred because of their belief that all non-muslims must be killed
    if they don't convert. That includes all of you to our north also.

Fred, I agree with you. But I feel if one is Christian, one has to support the Jews to some extent. (not in everything!!)
    Remember, Jesus Christ is a Jew.
    And on a practical note, as I wrote above.

7. Insp Gadget

Okay, that's all well and good, my friend - but you still have a problem with Israel.

How about a hypothetical -

MuellerTime.jpg - this guy's an Israeli citizen.

Let's say that a citizen of a foreign nation managed to remove a sitting President.

Why should that not be considered a declaration of war by Israel against the United States of America ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  8. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Gog and Magog? Ha ha. Gog was Gyges a king of Lydia, now in Turkey. Magog means Land of Gog or Gyges. Gyges died more than 2500 years ago. He isn't going anywhere.

9. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Best idea I've heard all year!!!

Can we!!!

10. Grizz

Grizz Trusted Member

Yes but it has nothing to do with incest stories

11. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

This thread is in the Politics & Current Affairs forum. It has nothing to do with incest.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That is strictly an interpretation by a secular group of editors for Encly. Britannica. It is a historical fact about a Lydian king, not at all in reference
    to what the Apostle John wrote about.

The Biblical Gog and Magog come to power 1,000 years AFTER the millennial reign of Christ on the Earth.
    We are in a pre-millennial period.
    The post-millennialist and the millennialists have both been proven wrong not only by Biblical historians but by
    general time recorded activities studied by general historians.

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Not an act of war, but of treason, and would be dealt with accordingly.

14. Insp Gadget

Judas Kiss.jpg

15. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

That sounds like some of Steamboat Willie's Cold War nonsense. John should have not eaten the mushrooms.

16. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Well Well WeLL ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.