1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Pop Quiz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allison17, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

UH... um.... just to reming you that does have underage girl in it you might want to delete that one Neo.... Sorry,

annab2 likes this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The girls are not underage. Japanese women look very young, but I will remove it anyway.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  4. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Neo, That pic should really stay the women in the pics look late twenties to early thirties to me!
    LOL-SUNNY2.jpg
    Do what you think is best, I have been mistaken for being a lot younger than I am, too!
    They were off by a whole decade, if they were closer distance-wise they could see that their
    judgment was in error! Time is never kind skin! :eek:o_O:rolleyes:

allison17, pussycat and Neophyte like this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I checked and the guard and two women are employees of the Mikazuki Group which runs several hotels in Japan. The picture was taken for advertising purposes, they are all well over 18. But if it can be mistaken as underage its best not to cause any controversy.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  6. annab2

Neo, That is exactly why I said, "Do what you think is best!"

I can always count on your judgment! :)

allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  7. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I say put it back up mister. and I mean it. I just thought the one in the tub looked underage. so do as I say and open it back up.:)

If not you will have to deal with me when I return. laffin!!!!

Thanks Neo, it is a beautiful tub. :)

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  8. GMason1313

GMason1313 Trusted.Member

I sold it when the Chevelle and especially the 1970 SS were the most desired cars--this was back in '99. Honestly, that car probably wasn't worth what I got for it!! :D

I have always been a GM guy but I am a HUGE fan of the Ford 9 bolt rear end. You can drop and swap gears so easily with that 9 bolt that I was going to swap out my Chevy for the Ford. The 1980s kind of killed my interest in Fords and especially Mustangs. Even the venerable 5.0 wasn't a "cool" car to me. When Ford went to the retro look on the 'stangs, I must say, my interest was definitely piqued. I think they are hot looking cars now!

I prefer carbueration for all the reasons you say! One thing, I never put nitrous on any of my cars. They were fast without it and rebuilding (and the cost) always scared me a little! Maybe I'll put a kit on my next rod!

annab2 likes this.
  9. annab2

Yeppers! All of the regular styled Mustangs, from the lowly Mustang II through the FOX Mustang years, and right up until the 2005 Model, Ford lost all of its styling cues, I'm awfully glad that someone at FORD was listening and brought back a decently styled Mustang! I for one, am super GA-GA, over the newer Retro Stylings from FORD! I was lamenting another FORD Model year, where all cars on the road looked more MUSTANG than the real Mustangs! :):D:cool:
    woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    WooHoo.gif WooHoo.gif

GMason1313 likes this.
  10. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

My guy just bought a new pickup truck. I'm wondering if the family will still talk to him.

Its a Chevy Silverado.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.