1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG]

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Will Canada Survive the Pandemic ? Does a Bear Shit in the Woods ??

[​IMG]
    Hell, that's just like everyday housekeeping up here - it's what we do as a Nation. [​IMG]

But of course some Californians had to make a big movie deal out of it - took'em twelve (count'em, twelve) instructional videos to explain it all to their audience !! :D

Dane, Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  3. Insp Gadget

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's very well said.

Insp Gadget and itshot like this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

6. Neophyte

7. Neophyte

8. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

She seems a nice lady, would love to have a coffee with her.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  9. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, Dane, sockpuppet and 2 others like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

14. Insp Gadget

Mask Management 101 :

[​IMG]

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  15. Neophyte

16. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Do you have one for a Canadian Corporation?

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. Insp Gadget

Sadly, I think the message is that we're not in the picture. :) So we're likely mostly subsidiaries of some of the types who are in the picture.

We do have hybrid things called 'crown corporations' though, Air Canada would be one.

18. MrDude

MrDude Trusted Member

So if I'm reading this right... People who show "show up" following CDC guidelines to wear masks in public to protest police brutality should be greeted with police brutality strong enough to send them to the hospital by police who hide their faces, badges, and names to avoid accountability for their actions, and all this should put even more of a burden on our medical system that is already under increased strain during a global pandemic? I guess if I take the context of the current affairs out of the meme you're asking a SWAT team to send a bunch of cold white people to the operating room, but that doesn't really make sense either. Can you please explain your meme so I know which way it's stupid and misleading?

Insp Gadget likes this.
  19. MrDude

MrDude Trusted Member

The really great thing about capitalism is that everyone is born with two cows, so it all works perfectly! The only thing that could possibly stop capitalism from being the perfect economic system is if the vast majority of wealth was concentrated in a really small amount of people. Because then only a few people can own cows or buy bulls and retire on the income while the vast majority of people need to spend their whole paycheck on milk, beef, or shelter without anything left over to save up for a cow, let alone two and a bull. It's a good thing we have memes to set the record straight!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  20. Insp Gadget

Well it was a parody of sorts, I guess. Law and order vs thuggery. But out of all of the ways that it could possibly be found to be 'stupid and misleading', I cannot possibly predict which ones you might be thinking of.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020