1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Political Memes and Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jul 1, 2018.

1. oney22

oney22 New Member

Add to money: time, morality and effort. We didn't get to where we are now by accident

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

My fellow Americans ... please don't do this ...

Pain in the Butt.jpg

Okay, so you once hired an african, so you're politically correct already ... and we know that this one's of that muddled-east israeli sort of the kind you like.

Butt just don't do it - because you'll never hear the end of it - I promise. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58 and oldman681 like this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Good grief it's like living in Finland and there's swedes next door !

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

itshot, oldman681 and Brutus58 like this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's funny. Which queen? Male or female?

itshot and Insp Gadget like this.
  6. Insp Gadget

Heck if I know ... Yours or Ours ? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brutus58, itshot and oldman681 like this.
  7. Insp Gadget

So I made a political wish list between sponge baths ...

(a little lower please, nurse - hey hon, that's a nice little kitten you have there painted on your fingernails, oh, and thumb too, is she yours - oh my goodness gal, you should have grasped those things a little more gently, or at least wore those invisible gloves - professional deorum uber alles after all - and at my age you never know where they might have been)​

... and first off, I was going to say for that silent old guy who's always the first to like the frivia that I post here, that I like him, too - because I'm a nationalist also.

In fact, sir - I'm the proud Anglo-Saxon result of one of England's earlier settlements here in North America - and they got here by boat ! Nowadays, you proud Jewish folks can just fly over here and flash a passport or something similar. And the locals just throw parties for y'all and invite you to participate in their efforts at nation-building! :)

How the heck do you get away with it ? And they actually believe what they hear on CNN ?? You guys are good.

( So nice going, pal, I totally get that. And let's be fair about things - we both picked an easy target, didn't we ? ) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

One, I understand his last name is pronounced BUTTCHEEK. His family comes comes from Malta, which means he's a mix of Italian and Arab. Maltese are overwhelmingly Catholic. The Knights of Malta were based there. During WW2 it was Great Britain's unsinkable aircraft carrier in the Med. The Buttcheeks were noted as bippy makers. The bippy in The Maltese Bippy was made by a Buttcheek.

Peter is mayor of South Bend, Indiana, noted for its football factories. South Bend is also noted for the Studebaker Museum and its surrounding fymp farms. Indiana produces more fymps than anywhere else in the world, and great quantities of fymps are grown there.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  9. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

10. Insp Gadget

Nice ... you put a lot of effort into that reply ... the fymp thing - brilliant ... and I learned a lot from it, thanks. [​IMG]

So I see that The New York Times of Israel is weighing in on how fine those butt-cheeks are gonna look on your Country ...

Words to the wise, pal - open up the wrapping, pull those cheeks apart, and look at what you're really gonna be getting. [​IMG]

11. Insp Gadget

All details. my friend - your cuckold country is still just an israeli housewife.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    emily likes this.
  12. Insp Gadget

Admit what ?

13. Neophyte

How did you get Israeli's out of that video. Israel was never mentioned, Jews were never mentioned, nothing at all about the Israeli was ever mentioned.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  14. Insp Gadget

You are correct, my comment was misplaced. I apologize, and I like the video. ('Nazi' in the title doesn't contribute to its credibility, though, there's already too many lies out there about them - they were patriots who loved their Country and their Culture.)

And since I am too lazy to put the comment where it was supposed to go - I see you're trying to pick a fight with Iran again - WHY ???

Iran is no threat at all to North America, but you provoke them because you were told to. How on Earth can any independent nation deal with the USA, knowing that there's always Israeli interests lurking in the background ? Every bucket of oil we sell you, for example, goes to promote terrorism in the Middle East.

Your banking, your media, your government, your sports leagues, what else - all owned and controlled offshore. It's frustrating, especially for a people who once thought that our next door neighbour was a shining example of freedom and patriotism.

emily likes this.
  15. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] ... and there's lots of us who agree, babe. [​IMG] [​IMG]

itshot likes this.
  16. Neophyte

17. Neophyte

18. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

19. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, itshot and oldman681 like this.
  20. Insp Gadget

For OldMan681 - [​IMG] ! [​IMG]

Say, I have a lot of relatives in Florida - a brother of an ex of mine is an Official of the Church of Scientology there no less, Clearwater area.

( Oh, great - another Cult hell-bent on World Domination, I must be cursed ! :) )

And there must be some really nice women down there too, because it's where all our silver-haired Canuck Beauties go to get themselves all up-lifted when they've won it big at the Bingo Hall !

( Thanks a lot for that, pal, I could have used one of those right about now - and then you wouldn't have had to read all of this ! :) [​IMG] )