1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Millennials vs. Baby Boomers: which is the worst generation

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by gwcc, Nov 11, 2017.

?

Which is worse: Baby Boomers or Millennials

1. Baby Boomers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Millennials

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Other

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwcc

gwcc Trusted Member

Hi all, I'm new here and thought I'd jump right in to the whole political thing to make myself well liked :rolleyes:

As the thread title asks, which is the worst generation the US has produced.? I didn't think we could ever do worse than the baby boomers but danged if we didn't. I gotta say these millennials are, hands down, the worst one.

Not all of them, but at least half, are downright rabid communist anarchists. They would love to see this country be transformed into a 3rd world hellhole if it meant "free" stuff from Uncle Sugar.

It's probably the fault of their baby boomer parents.

Brutus58 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Very true i agree.

3. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

I don't blame only millennials for their position. The crap you mentioned has been put into our education system at some point as well. The new generation is being taught a specific set of ideas, politics are front and center in the classroom, and frankly, that's the last place our political opinions should be. When I was growing up, there wasn't any of this crap, it was decide for yourself, what you support and there wasn't a single teacher who could even legally tell you how to think, what to think, etc.
    These days, kids are being bombarded by propaganda from all sides, including the internet, and there's very little truth being allowed to be told on the matters of the nation. If you want the truth now, you have to be smart enough to look for it, and be wise enough to discern what is bullshit versus what isn't. Sadly, that's not a trait that kids have, it's something that develops over time, and it takes an unhindered mind to approach these types of subjects objectively.
    When you're being taught something, rather than being allowed to form your own opinion based on factual evidence, you lose the objectivity you need to find the truth, whatever that truth may be. When you're taught something, you take that information at face value because of the source, without question.

When it's factual information, it's education, but when it's opinionated information, it's indoctrination.

4. gwcc

gwcc Trusted Member

Agreed TriadSibling. I've gotten 3 kids through our public education system. Indoctrination is the best way to describe it. Have 2 in college now. 10 times worse. The professors are openly marxist and squash dissent with threats of bad grades.

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.