1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. garryowen

garryowen Trusted Member

I like the different types of incest stories and different age groups and combinations of partners. it is a great fantasy. it covers all basis. well done administrator.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Finally a site that accepts my family lifestyle do not change a thing. Just waiting to be trusted

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  3. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

As someone who has been around here for a minute, I am saddened by the loss of some long term posters. The volume of threads created may have increased, but the value of the content has suffered. I can offer no statistical evidence, only a gut feeling from coming back after absences.

4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

You're quite right about some of the long term members no longer being on here. But at least we still have good Mods keeping things in line. I'd like to think that some of the members who have not been on for a while while, will return. Some do. Others don't (ordinary life gets in the way) however, that remains to be seen. Hopefully, some of our newer members can "take up the slack" where the others have left off..? (FunMother....for example?)
    I have been in contact with some of the older members, and I do owe some others an e-mail or two...Hhhmmm, :eek::(

I'd better get on with it and start writing them:):)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    amiraj and Brutus58 like this.
  5. rizingstar2200

rizingstar2200 Trusted Member

I love the open and friendly discussions, and I appreciate the protections to prevent our intimate details from being released to the “general public” on the internet.

Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  6. soulfire999

soulfire999 Trusted Member

forum is great so far thanks

7. Menuel

Menuel Trusted Member

I´m new, i can´t really say anithing yet

8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I can't think of anything to "improve" this site. A phrase I've heard many times in the OR is "the enemy of good is better".

9. Alldiez354

Alldiez354 New Member

10. haiko

haiko Account Deleted

InsDream is a great place! But there's one thing which could make it even better: More languages! There could be one forum for other languages than English. Without certain topics, but only for other languages than English. And there should be allowed all those languages which are spoken by the Moderators.

11. AstaSilva

AstaSilva Trusted.Member

I like the forum and good quality of content, but I'll admit I'm part of the problem of most people being lurkers XD

I'll try to post more eventually.

Akbloke and Brutus58 like this.
  12. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

I don’t know that most people being lurkers is a problem as such, it’s normal in most forums.
    However if you want to contribute something more as a first step consider using the like button when you see something you like. It takes seconds and encourages people who are putting up the content you like to do more.

amiraj, AstaSilva, Funguy069 and 3 others like this.
  13. Funguy069

Funguy069 Account Deleted

I came from spacefucker...this place is a million times better and i'm not even a full member yet lol. Whatever you guys are doing it's working. Just reading this thread is proof.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2019
    TriadSibling, l4a1 and Brutus58 like this.
  14. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the site, and thank you.
    We do our best to make this place as open and welcoming as possible, while maintaining a safe environment.

Brutus58 and l4a1 like this.
  15. Lovesafox

Lovesafox New Member

I like how replies are saved when leaving a page and returning! Perhaps more links at the top or bottom, although crowding could be an issue

16. StephanieUK

StephanieUK Trusted Member

I've literally just signed up and like the layout so far :)

A verification section would be great for couples and girls like myself. (verification photo or video without face send to mods or uploaded)

Ability to edit threads also. What if you've written a long post and come back to it a week later to revise something? You can't?

Gifs for avatars?

Also a section for UK/European visitors.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Post editing is limited to 24 hours. In the past without a limit some members hacked up large threads by removing their posts. After 24 hours it can be edited by a moderator, at the moderator's discretion.

The upload limit for an avatar is 50KB. You can upload a .gif file. As far as animated GIFs, they are usually too big.

Feel free to start a thread for UK/European members.

I'm not sure why you would need "verification". We require nothing but a name and a throw-away email address to join.

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Scawt

Scawt Trusted Member

THIS is arguably the one area I’d like to see prosecuted a little more sternly; there are, it would appear, still those who think that metaphorically kicking in a door and swinging their dick is a valid courtship behaviour... not just in here btw, but when we’re discussing the subject that we’re discussing here, their sort of behaviour has been proven to be a deterrent to those who appear able to share stories and opinions with a more authentic voice than your average fantasiser. They certainly interrupt and impede the rhythm of some of the threads...

this speaks in potential favour of the idea of an invitation-only “back room” or off-campus area for selected members who are deemed by the management team (who seem to rise to their positions through experience, competence, discretion, and intelligence) to be suitable candidates... with the proviso of the first rule of fight club or whatnot...

Other than that, this has been, I’ve found, consistently the best resource of its kind that I’ve discovered, although my membership has been (by my own hand) intermittent.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    SecretWishes likes this.
  19. AlanUrhen

AlanUrhen Trusted Member

Doing great so far. Keep it up

20. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

We already have a "back room". This forum has four levels of access, each more restricted than the prior.

1. Visitor - no membership required (this level is crawled by search engines).
    Access to: General Discussion Forum and Politics & Current Affairs Forum.​

2. New Member - sign up and email validation.
    Access to: Video Forums, Fictional Story Forums, Personal Ads, and Incest Advice​

3. Trusted Member - sign up, email validation, participation (5 posts), and probationary period (10 days)
    Access to: Picture Forums, Toons Forums, Personal Experiences, Incest Discussion​

4. 100 Club - any member with 100 posts, 100 likes, and 100 days.
    Access to: a private forum. Currently about 1% of forum members have access.

Brutus58 and Scawt like this.