1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Satan4321

Satan4321 Trusted Member

Thank you sir.

2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You changed your avatar. I was liking the bunny suit.

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Easter's over. Next costume change is in October.

TriadSibling and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Please, don't tell me you're going to be the "WICKED WITCH". (LOL)

5. Curmudgeon

Walter Halloween.jpg

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Satan4321

Satan4321 Trusted Member

7. Curmudgeon

Not in this thread.
    This thread is soliciting constructive comments about this forum and what can be done to improve it.
    Please start a new thread in the general discussion forum.

8. Satan4321

Satan4321 Trusted Member

Ok thanks for clarification. I did not knew it is against rules.

9. Curmudgeon

It's not against the rules. I just don't want this thread to get any further off topic. Just put your question in a new thread.
    You can get a feel for the thread by reading the first post. In this case that was ...

I'd like you comments about the forum.

What are we doing right?
    What are we doing wrong?
    What can we do to improve the forum?

10. Satan4321

Satan4321 Trusted Member

Ok sir.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

All the moderators have a difficult job. Thank you all for your hard work. And I can't think of a thing that can make this already great site better.

TriadSibling likes this.
  12. MrwannabeMiss

MrwannabeMiss Trusted Member

Hey, new here but here’s a few comments, it’s a little hard to become a member, replied to a few comments on the introduce yourself forum with some compliments and supportive words and all the replies got deleted, other than that no complaints

13. Curmudgeon

You made 6 consecutive posts in the introduction thread. One was relative to the thread, the others had nothing with introducing yourself. Forum rules require that posts be relative to the forum and thread they are posted in. If you were replying to other posts the prior posts were not quoted so they were just random comments. To reply to a post click on "reply" and it will put the text from that post in your post.

14. MrwannabeMiss

MrwannabeMiss Trusted Member

Ohhhh I see now, I been deleting all the quote parts, sorry admin

15. dammitblade

dammitblade New Member

I have yet to discover the forum because of the 10 day waiting perioud, which seems a little harsh. A day or two, even three would be fair, but 10 is a lot.
    Even if you order something from across the world it'll get delivered in less than 10 days. Lol

16. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

10 isnt that bad. It used to be 40 days, or something like that. As long as youre patient, and participate in the areaw you can access, you'll find the waiting period goes by quick.

Scawt and Brutus58 like this.
  17. idol02

idol02 Trusted.Member

Been a member here since the site was stood up. I remain a member because this site is very well managed by active and responsive moderators. The site is great and you guys do well.

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Curmudgeon

I don't see it going much lower than 10 days. This forum has gone from invitation only, to 45 days, to 40 days, to 15 days, to 10 days. It's only because of the active participation of the moderators that we can do in 10 days what took longer in the past.

l4a1 and Brutus58 like this.
  19. AdultCartoons

AdultCartoons Trusted.Member

I’m a new member who’s still within my ten day waiting period and I’m kind of glad there’s a waiting period for this forum. It weeds out the trolls and leaves a safe place for people who are open to this topic

20. jws_radic

jws_radic Trusted Member

I just joined and seem to like what I have seen so far at the information is enjoyable.