1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Looking for Your Comments about the Forum, Good or Bad.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Feb 19, 2019.

1. tom patil

tom patil Trusted Member

This is the best, especially when I remembered and turned on the Dark Theme. Its perfect for reading these amazing stories.
    thank you!

2. gdman1986

gdman1986 Trusted Member

Looks good

3. telis telis

telis telis Trusted Member

4. WillowWindu

WillowWindu Trusted Member

I really need to make like a cushion of posts so that I don't wind up becoming a new member again when I don't come on for a few days and return to be below again... XD

5. stuboy

stuboy Trusted.Member

Think you do an excellant job carry on as you are you all endeavour to cover most aspects of incest lifestyle and do it very well big thanks to all the staff

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  6. Street 199

Street 199 New Member

I can't look at photos

7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Not until you reach trusted status.
    Click on the link in the message at the top of the home page titled "Click Here To Start" for more information.

8. _bolek_

_bolek_ Trusted Member

It would be nice if the Dark theme for the default skin appeared, but otherwise I like this forum :)

9. Curmudgeon

There are two dark themes available, Blackend and Flexile Dark.
    Flexile Dark has some known issues but Blackend works well.
    Click on the current theme in the lower left corner and select another from the popup menu.

10. _bolek_

_bolek_ Trusted Member

i know but both look i don't know ... but simply i don't like the color selection and how they look :/ so until there will be other skin i will stay with default :)

11. royalcrown

royalcrown Trusted Member

From the little I've seen it's good.

12. protonsquid

protonsquid Trusted Member

Idk if new ideas are for this thread or not, but a post I made in another thread got me thinking. For the pictures section, adding a section for incest sexting stories like those found on r/WincestText or even some of the threads in the photos section. I wonder if it could get people’s creative juices flowing. Just a thought other than that, everything’s great!

13. EML1971

EML1971 Trusted Member

You all do a very good job keep going so I'm new but I really like the forum I'm curious to see what else awaits me here when I'm full-blooded lg marc and stays healthy

14. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

Seems like a friendly and welcome place. I'm particularly impressed with the lack of Trolling and the control of the moderators. Thanks for letting me join the group and the opportunity to kick in my two cents worth occasionally.

TriadSibling, Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  15. tecklancer

tecklancer Trusted Member

i dont know why it got changed up recently

16. darkien

darkien Trusted Member

The dark theme really looks great design wise.

One nitpick (this isn't really anyone's fault) is that certain threads are clearly about the same thing, but with different titles. So there's a bit of repetition going on. Also there are topics in the General Discussion that would better fit under Incest Discussions and vice versa, but like I said it's just a nitpick. The moderators here are doing an excellent job handling so many people considering the subject matter is one rife with potential to explode into controversy, requiring much supervision.

ornery likes this.
  17. Black98gt

Black98gt Trusted Member

I wouldn’t want anything changed. Everything works great.

18. RandomPaperGangster

RandomPaperGangster Trusted Member

Quick question and/or recommendation; is there any way for the author to edit a thread's title after it has been posted?

For example, I want to update the title of my story's thread to highlight updates, such as saying that part 2 is added. Is that possible? Could it be?

19. Curmudgeon

A moderator can change a title. I doubt any moderator will want to change it with every addition.
    There are other ways for a member to know when a thread is updated.

20. casperdgasper

casperdgasper Trusted Member

How do I upgrade my account? I can't open some topics unless upgrade but how? Do I need to pay, or share some stuff?