1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Lockdown Hillarity

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, May 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

So, most of you know I own bars and restaurants. A lot of you have heard Taylor stories and Little Red and her Wife stories. Here is a new one.

So we are still under the NYS no groups inside. I have been providing food to a lot of people on the house, as long as they take out, or sit outside and space (that is legal as long as they are significantly spaced and I have LOTS of open grass around all the places). Especially since a not small part of our town works for me in some way.

Someone has tried to rush the doors at least once a week.

What are the three girls doing? They yell, through locked glass doors (with their uncles, me, or for Tay her adopteds) the following.

And shepherds we shall be
    For thee my Lord for thee
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    Et Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

The irony. There ARE guys with guns just out of sight. If you dont know that refrain. Watch Boondock Saints.

My girls are SUCH NERDS

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  2. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

I can't claim to know the background, but I do like how you told that story. Nerdy girls were just fine here. [​IMG]

And kudos to you for what you're doing for your town - I hope you all come through this mess okay.

3. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

It will be fine. NY is letting us do legal work, not court but contract execution, online. The firm is supporting the bars for once.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.