1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Kinkiest or nastiest things that turn you on ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by perv_son, Aug 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liluvrs78

liluvrs78 Trusted.Member

Mothers impregnated by their sons, daughters impregnated by fathers, hell any incest impregnation. I would have loved to knock up my mom 20 years ago.

KUKI 27, HornyBoy87, Baddy145 and 7 others like this.
  2. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

I throw a party and some of the guests that show up are @PeterThePiper and his family. @GReatlaird1 and his family, @jenniemom2boys and her boys, @TriadSibling and his family, plus others. I just watch for a while before I am invited to participate with each family. It begins with Jenny ordering everyone to sit in a circle and masturbate, but nobody’s allowed to cum until her boys come first. She jerks them furiously as as they are about to unload, she instructs them to circle the group. They obey and shock everyone by splattering thick streams of their pearl colored semen all over the guests. I finally convince Jenny to reward her boys by allowing them to fuck her, and we all watch her boys DP their waiting mom, pumping what seems like a quarts of their cum into her quivering ass and cunt. Peter’s wife is so hot watching this that she screams at Peter to fuck her ass. As he does, Natalie lowers her pussy over her mom’s face l and it only takes a moment before Natalie is panting and cumming at her her mother’s tongue. Leanne watches and can’t take it anymore, keeping her wet panties on, she pulls the crotch of her panties aside and starts furiously rubbing her clit, ensuring that Dad, Mom, and sisters both collapse in powerful orgasm. I convince Leanne to go even further. She asks daddy to fuck her, but she wants more than that. As Peter spreads his daughter Leanne’s legs, he watches as Leanne pulls her sister over and buries her face in Natalie’s soaked and cum-filled pink pussy. Chloe watches and screams out, “Oh fuck yes!” and rips Amy’s panties off,pushes her down and pushes her tongue and two finger deep into “cousin” Amy. Triad, takes Chloe from behind and pumps load after load of his seed into his sister. Amy finishes by cumming and giving a [Edit] at the same time. As @GReatlaird1 and his family witness all of this they begin working their hands into their pants. Jenny orders that everyone’s clothing must be off and removes boxers from Dad and wet panties from Mom and their daughters. Since the rule is that everyone has to engage with multiple partners, @GReatlaird1 sits in a circle with his family, he buries a finger in his wife and uses his thumb to work her clit. His wife reaches over to their oldest and does the same, on down the line until the last reaches around, licks her hand and grabs dad’s cock, jerking him in the same rhythm that Dad and the older girls are fingering each other. Then Dad grabs the daughter next to him and lowers her onto his cock. Mom pushes him down and Oldest daughter sits on his face, grinding her pussy into daddy. Daughter #1 is coating dad’s face with her cum while tongue kissing her yonger sister but yells for mom to get close and spread her legs, and proceeds to eat mom’s cummy slit, and both cum realizing that her face and tongue are buried in the same hot wet pussy that she came out of at birth. after round 1, I am invited over and all families are instructed to split up and join other families. The rule is that they have to be engaged with a non family and also watch a family member get fucked by a non family member. I am glad to help out here, fucking sucking licking and cumming as we are all covered in the scent of sex and what seems like gallons of incestuous bodily fluids.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019
    Soulstealer, Jogev, prsnalty and 5 others like this.
  3. Ruthborn

Ruthborn Account Deleted

Family fuck in the pool.

taboodreams4me, Crosser and prsnalty like this.
  4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

[Had to edit it out, sorry. The rules state no descriptions of watersports.]

In any case, though, she's done that before, just not with 'Chloe'.

Quite the interesting orgy you described lol. Although in real life, me and sis wouldn't likely perform in such a party.

5. lastassstanding

lastassstanding Trusted Member

I like the idea of my mom acting as the bachelor party stripper and fucking me and all my friends. Over and over for hours, until she is covered in cum. Used in every position imaginable all her holes filled and hands full.

6. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

thanks and no worries. Just a nice fantasy of mine

TriadSibling likes this.
  7. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Masterbating in public.
    Masterbating at my desk at work where anyone could walk by or in on me at anytime.
    Incest obviously.
    Public sex. Like on the bus and stuff at the back.

HornyBoy87, lilslutsRus and Brutus58 like this.
  8. MrwannabeMiss

MrwannabeMiss Trusted Member

I get turned on by sucking strangers cocks in public places

9. Justinsane1977

Justinsane1977 Trusted.Member

Wish i lived near by

MrwannabeMiss likes this.
  10. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

My nastiest kink is imagining my dad having sex with my sister.

11. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

And where might we visit too lol

HornyBoy87 likes this.
  12. SisterLover999

SisterLover999 Trusted Member

I would love to see other people run a train on my older sister. Seeing her being fucked by other guys would make me so hard

Nudedadfor, HornyBoy87 and Matt1976CH like this.
  13. SliceOfLife

SliceOfLife Trusted.Member

Tell me more about your sister :)

14. SisterLover999

SisterLover999 Trusted Member

She's my profile pic. I think she's beautiful and deserves a lot of cum

Sly Von likes this.
  15. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

My one and only fantasy to date was a session with my Mom, in which my son and I double penetrated my Mom he actually came twice inside her pussy , then actually came twice inside her throat

16. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

Ilmm. L
    U

17. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I love you

18. lucas02

lucas02 Trusted Member

i did masturbate on an clients house, while i was fixing her computer, they were on the first floor. that was exiting

HornyBoy87 and stepdad22 like this.
  19. BiHubby55

BiHubby55 Trusted Member

mine would be seeing a father, grandfather and son in a nice long 3 way, [edit] the other two take advantage of him slowly, keeping him on the edge for a long time, using sex toys off and on

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2022
    HornyBoy87, lbaker, orly6666 and 3 others like this.
  20. Luperco

Luperco Trusted Member

Me too.
    Mother/son...daughter/dad...sister/brother...etc...

Of course!

vjagan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.