Inc humor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rookie1255, Dec 6, 2016.

1. rookie1255

rookie1255 Trusted Member

Ashley walked into her sister's room wanting to ask for advice. "Stephanie, Uncle Rob asked me to tell our parents that I was going on a sleepover and hang out at his house instead, what do you think?"
    "Oh my God!" her sister exclaimed. "I went last time. As soon as he has you in his house he'll rip off your dress and molest you. He even came on my face and had me tell him what a dirty niece I was."
    "Oh my god! What should I do?" asked Ashley.
    Her sister quickly replied, "Wear an old dress."

curiousFred and villager like this.
  2. rookie1255

"I've had a recurring fantasy for years." I confessed to my wife on my birthday. "I've always wanted a really sloppy blow job from a girl in pigtails calling me daddy."
    "Well, let's see what we can do." She purred, going into the bathroom. 5 minutes later she came out in pigtails, pushed me down onto the chair, and yanked my stiff dick out of my shorts, slobbering all over it like she was being paid to do it.
    Five minutes later, I fired my muck all over her face, neck and chest, drained.
    "How was THAT, then?" She asked, cleaning herself up.
    "Well to be honest," I admitted, "it wasn't quite how I'd imagined it."
    "Oh.." She said, disappointed. "How did you imagine it, then?"
    "With our daughter" I replied.

curiousFred and villager like this.
  3. rookie1255

So yesterday, my dad caught me having sex with my sister....
    2 hours later, my mom caught all of us.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  4. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted Member

Oh, you are absolutely disgusting, wash your dirty mind out with soap.

Got any more stuff like that ? Hehehehehehehehe.

5. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for the additions.

6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Triad & Chloe

I told a buddy of mine that my sister recently found out that I was into incest. He asked me how she took it, and my reply was 'not so great at first, but once I lubed her up, she did just fine'.

curiousFred likes this.
  7. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Thank you.

TriadSibling likes this.
  8. incestfan67

incestfan67 Trusted Member

Last Friday night.Hooked up with a couple I know from the local nude area.Long story short I fucked the woman good and hard til Saturday morning,what a way to ring in the knew year!

Akbloke likes this.
  9. rookie1255

My daughter's bed always squeaks when her brother visits from college. They must be jumping on the bed! Those silly kids!

TriadSibling and Zarp like this.
  10. rookie1255

My daughter says she hates milk, yet whenever I pick her up from her father's it's always all over her face!

11. rookie1255

I overheard my daughter tell her friend that she did the horizontal mamba with her father all day yesterday while I was gone.
    She must have danced so hard, she can barely walk today!

12. rookie1255

Awww, my husband and daughter are taking showers together! It's so nice how they wanna save water.

13. rookie1255

I overheard my daughter tell my husband to sneak it in after I went to bed so she could suck it hard.
    I told her no candy before bed!

14. rookie1255

I keep finding my daughter's underwear in my son's room. He obviously has a keen interest in women's fashion.

TriadSibling likes this.
  15. rookie1255

My husband and daughter are so messy! Whenever I'm back after a weekend away I keep finding ripped up rubber gloves with milk in them everywhere.

16. rookie1255

My husband needs to stop eating in bed while looking at the family album, he keeps spilling mayo all over our daughter's cheerleading pictures!

17. rookie1255

I overheard my son telling his friend how he banged his own sister last night.
    I'm going to confront him later, hitting his sister is not OK!

TriadSibling likes this.
  18. rookie1255

I overheard my daughter tell her father that after I went to bed she would eat his cock like she was starved.
    Last time I checked she didn't really like chicken!

19. rookie1255

After spending all day tutoring our daughter in her room, I overheard her tell her father that she was going to run out and get another box of "rubbers" for the rest of the night.
    We used to call them "erasers" when I was in school.

20. rookie1255

I grabbed a towel to dry my face and got covered in this weird tasting glue. I told my son to clean up after his art projects!