1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Good to see you back hon. We miss you when you're not here. I brighten up to see you've posted again. Sorry to hear about your provider problems. Wish that was the least of your worries. Hope you are well and on the mend. I think of you often.
    Hal

Amanda, Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
  2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Hal, Thank you, for your comments. I will assure you, that I am doing my absolute best to get better, one day at a time!

Anna (annab2)
    :):cool:;):D:p

3. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Great to see you back , and one day at a time is all we can ask for , please just do what you need to do to get well . all my best wish's .

Amanda, annab2, Hal and 1 other person like this.
  4. annab2

Thanks, Villager, That is great advice! I believe that I'll take you up on it!

Anna (annab2)
    :):cool::rolleyes:;):p:Do_O

villager, Zarp and (deleted member) like this.
  5. annab2

I'm starting to feel a little bit better!
    If there is still room available I may wish to return
    to my previous duties in a couple of months.
    That is, of course, if everything is agreeable,
    to all persons concerned.

The leukemia is no longer advancing, if that changes I will let you know!
    girl-blowing-kiss3.gif
    Anna (annab2)

6. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

That's great news! I'm happy for you.

annab2 likes this.
  7. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

So glad to hear that you're feeling better, and good to hear that the leukemia is arrested. We want you back here but not till you are ready.
    Love,
    Hal

annab2 likes this.
  8. annab2

Great News!
    My Hematologist has assured me of, at least, another sixty-years of life.
    I am stable, as long as, I continue taking my present dosage of medicine!

Anna (annab2)
    love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

That is the best new Anna!! I am so happy for you dear. You must be elated! Knew you could whip it hon!

Zarp and annab2 like this.
  10. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

That is great news!! Happy to hear it sweet lady!!

villager and annab2 like this.
  11. mysecretlove

mysecretlove Trusted Member

You got me worried.

I really hope you are well
    And I hope I get the chance to know you better.

Wish you all the best

annab2 likes this.
  12. annab2

How do I feel about it all?

woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif WooHoo.gif happy-alien-cyclops-smiley-emoticon.gif
    happy-dancing-elephant-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif happy-dancing-elephant-smiley-emoticon.gif

giggle.gif hothot.gif hothot.gif hothot.gif giggle.gif

13. annab2

I am breathing easier now that my medical situation has stabilized for the most part. Of course, all of my weekly labs are all janky now, due to the medication the put me on. But, that's alright, at least, I still have a future before me.

I thought that I would be able to return as a Moderator here at IB, but I'm no longer considered desirable in that commodity for a particular entity here. But, I am genuinely happy for the other females that have been given a shot at keeping IB safe, for all of our multitudinous members.

For a while there, I was concerned that we were headed down the path to outright misogyny. I am very glad, that is not the case.

Anna (annab2)
    girl-blowing-kiss3.gif

villager, Akbloke, Brutus58 and 7 others like this.
  14. vjagan

vjagan Trusted.Member

I wish you from heart of heart that "You get Well Soon" prayers my friend !God Bless You in all your endeavours !

annab2 likes this.
  15. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Moderator or not I always am glad to see your posts dear one. Glad to hear you're doing a bit better. Always think of you with good thoughts.
    As far as the last item so long as I am here it will never be complete misogyny.

Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
  16. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Happy to know that things are improving on health front. :)

17. Bazooie55

Bazooie55 Trusted Member

Anna, it is so nice just to have you back, for our own reasons, however selfish or mis-guided that we may be....I am personally glad that you are doing better, and maintaining the same lovely wit and charm that you have blessed us with before....and whatever capacity that you may be in here at ID. It warms my heart to hear you are doing better....Glad to see you here!

annab2 and leon Phillips like this.
  18. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

you will always be desirable to me)

19. Gracui

Gracui Trusted.Member

I get the impression that your medical status has, at least - stabilized.

I am sincerely glad to hear that.

My personality is such that, although not often - sometimes - when i care enough - i am frank without any self-interest.

That same trait is the only question out of 20 that disqualifies me as a full on Hi-Mach on the scale of deviousness :)

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/MACH-IV/

This world is more beautiful with more people that are able to combine a high intellect and a great sense of humor in the sense that you do.

Stay strong Anna! :)

20. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

So glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. I will keep you in my prayers until recovery is complete. Regardless of whether you are a moderator or not, I think you are a great asset to this site and always enjoy your posts. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Gracui, Brutus58 and annab2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.