1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Gracui, Believe me when I tell you, that any heartfelt sentiment, such as, the one that you delivered to me, is more than eloquent for anyone's taste! Thank you, bunches, G-man!

Anna (annab2)
    girl-blowing-kiss3.gif
    HappyThoughts-3.jpg

villager and Amanda like this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Heavenly Lord, I come to You today to lift up my dear sister, whose health is failing badly and who needs Your touch of healing on her life. Lord we know that You are the Giver of life You know exactly what is the problem from which my sister is suffering - and we pray that in a wonderful way You would touch her and heal her as only You can.

Father we know that You still have power to heal and sometimes to choose to heal a person and at other times Your will is to be an ever-present Help in the midst of our distresses and we ask Lord that whatever Your reason for my sister’s deteriorating health that You would give her the sufficient grace that You have promised to all Your children – so that you demonstrate not only to them but to those that have to do with them an amazing grace that only You can provide.

Nevertheless Father I pray that You will see fit to heal my sister and to raise her to full health and strength – but may Your perfect will be done in her life.. and we will give you all the praise and all the glory, for You alone are worthy to recover our worship and praise, in Jesus name I pray,

Amen

Brutus58, villager, annab2 and 3 others like this.
  3. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Amen. Very well said. Annab2 is in my prayers too.

4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

And in mine - everyday.
    And I echo that prayer that 'Amanda' has just said for our Sweet little Lady....well said .

5. annab2

Amanda, Thank you, for sending some "Sweet Blessings" my way!
    Because of my multi-cultural exposure and upbringing, Baskin-Robbins has 30 flavors, Heinz has 57 varieties, and I have personally lost count of my earthly influences. But it is much closer to the century-mark than I would really care to admit to, but I have never seen much difference between, "The Great Spirit, The Heavenly Father, The Allfather, or any other "Higher Being, or that of a Supreme Intelligence, or Universal Spark", that entity certainly must have taken the care and time to create all of us, here on this waterfilled-rocky globe that is hurtling through space at such an astounding speed, and in a such a fashion that it belies perception to the most common of our limited senses. Faith, of any type, is appropriately good to have!

Whatever those sources are, Godly or science-based I am extremely grateful, for whoever is watching out for our world and our humble, and sometimes meager existence. I do know that this "World" is a much better place for everyone, whenever we all take the care and time to watch out, for one another!

"A Little Love, Goes a Long Ways!"
    Anna (annab2)

girl-blowing-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

annab2 likes this.
  7. annab2

Amanda, Let me assure you the feeling is mutual.
    You have never shown me anything but kindness since I first arrived!
    I have always known your true heart!

Anna (annab2)
    HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif HEARTSPIN1.gif

villager and Amanda like this.
  8. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

"I call on you Eir,
    I call on your sisters,
    Hlíf, Þjóðvara, Hlífþursa, Aurboða,
    Björt, Bleik, Blíð and Fríð.

I call on your mercy and your love.
    I call on all the help of your kin.
    I pray that you may watch over my sister.
    I pray that you may keep away sickness and pestilence.

Amy\Amanda.

9. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I have been here for you sents day one. Even when they ban me I always ask around. To see how you are doing. Hell, sometimes I come in under another name to see how you been. And are holding up. if they don't like it well you know what they can kiss.

leon Phillips, villager and annab2 like this.
  10. annab2

Amanda, Thank you, for all of those kind words and I appreciate your candor, but please be careful, and try your best to follow all of the rules, as they are applicable to all of us.

There are some folks here, that think I was somebody's pet. I've never been anybody's lap dog. I am a very independent person, that is always trying to choose the right avenue and pursue the kindest options to resolve any conflicts.

I never arbitrarily used my former position for anything, that wasn't best for IB, and everyone concerned. If there was ever a dilemma or any uncertainty to any
    type of any resolution of a dispute, I always ran it up the chain of command, you should know that very well, as you were contacted quite often by me, while you were an uber staffer/poster here at IB.

You taught me many useful skills and greatly contributed to my success here at IB. So, I've always held you in an higher esteem and was very thankful when you made room for me on the IB Staff. You have never done anything wrong by me, and have very many great qualities. You subsequently, revealed your "Good Heart" to me, early on. Thank you, again!

Anna (annab2)
    happy-thoughts10k.jpg
    Pssst! Color me an IB girl 4 life!

11. annab2

Sometime during the last two weeks, I was exposed to and contracted a "Viral Respiratory Infection" it has complicated my recovery in the short term. I am an easy target because my immune system is currently quite low. Fortunately, I'm on the mend from the Virus now and should become stronger due to finally fighting that little viral nastiness off.

I should probably try to be a bit more careful. Especially so, whenever I frequent places that sell groceries or sundries. I was wearing protection and was gloved and masked when in the public, and yet somehow, that itty-bitty bug found its way through my defenses. I was pretty dang ill for a while, but it just wasn't my piece of kryptonite!:D

Anna (annab2)
    ;):D:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  12. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Glad to hear you're on the mend dear lady. It's nice to have you back on here at least part time. You have been missed. I don't want to lose you again so take care of yourself.

annab2 likes this.
  13. annab2

Yeppers, A person's largest sex organ is their brain, but the majority of our sensory points are within a person's epidermis, and that is our largest organ!

Anna (annab2)
    Wink! ;) Wink!

villager and Hal like this.
  14. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Goddamn is life ever going to give you a break? If I could give you my body and I take yours I would say here take it and enjoy life for ones.
    Your sister Amanda.

villager and annab2 like this.
  15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I gave you my word I will not come back in under another name again and do my best not to be banned.

annab2 likes this.
  16. Oh wow..i just read everything.im so sorry.i know we just met but i really wish and pray for the best on recovering.

17. annab2

Amanda, Just so you know, I do feel that life "has" given me a break. My doctors caught this leukemia soon enough to eventually break the cycle. Surely, no one enjoys taking pills or being ill, but for me, it is another second chance, and the Lord only knows how many second chances a person is given.

I count all of my "Blessings" every single day and I will continue to do so until I draw my last breath. I will never cry over, how much or how little, is on my short life's small plate. I've managed to place myself in harm's way too many times, not to recognize a second chance when I see one.

I receive those "Blessings" every day, from all of the "Good Folks" here at IB! I'm very appreciative of all of the kind words and sentiments that are shared on my behalf. All of those sweet words help me to keep a positive attitude and buoy me up when I struggle through the harder moments. All of you together constitute, "The air beneath my wings!" I am very appreciative and thankful for each and every one of you!

Anna (annab2)
    awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif

18. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Damn Anna. you know I never like to hear of you falling ill to anything. You've gone through far too much already in your short life. But at least you know that you have so much love and good wishes from the far corners of this wonderful planet.

Love you precious little Lady....I say my prayers for you every day. :)

19. villager

villager Trusted.Member

please be so careful with yourself , we wan't you to come back to us safe and well . and I am sure that all your loved one's wan't this too . all the best keep fighting the good fight , praying for your fast recovery .

annab2 and Hal like this.
  20. annab2

I was away for a while, my internet server folded and we were without service for about 10 days. We are way back in the sticks, and so, we had to wait until our "new" provider was able to physically access our new receiver/transmitter on site.

Anna (annab2)
    futurama-003.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.