1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Gamers Among Us

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jadelove2643, May 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Goddamn!. I hate fucking snipers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.[​IMG]

2. Gardinia010100

Gardinia010100 Trusted Member

Looking for sex games any one know of any?

3. Jhc

Jhc New Member

Jump on the Switch now and then.

4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

For any God of War fans, they are adding the New Game+ feature on Aug. 20th. It will be slightly different than other new game+ of other games. While you can still pick your difficulty they say no matter which, things will be harder.

5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

New Game+. That takes me back. One of the first games with the feature (if not the first) was Chrono Trigger. I played that game so much.

6. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Well, I think I am all set for the New Game+ for God of War. I have two sets of armor maxed out, the Valkyrie set and a set of the Ivaldi’s both of which are level 9 along with almost every runic attack for both axe and blades of chaos along with those two items at max level!

I love playing the game but the one thing I just can’t do is 100% it lol. Just can’t run around mindlessly collecting stuff lol. Grinding the materials to max out my armor sets and weapons was bad enough lol.

7. Jrock26

Jrock26 Trusted Member

Eft here

8. Scott Summers

Scott Summers Trusted.Member

Lego Worlds, on Nintendo Switch fun but can hard at times, not push over game.

9. KinkyJohn82

KinkyJohn82 Ladies, hit me up for RP!

UPDATE: Finally got a PS4 as well!

10. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I got one last December also, for the purpose of playing Kingdom Hearts. I got the All-in-One bundle. Currently playing KH3.

11. KinkyJohn82

KinkyJohn82 Ladies, hit me up for RP!

Also got mine Right before New Year's eve. With the Spiderman game. But play Dead By Daylight with my sister, brother, sister-in-law, a cousin and a nephew. Not all at the same time, can only have 5 on a server lobby (the killer and 4 survivors). My brother paid half for a Christmas gift if I play that game with them. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it until about now, (my Birthday was last Sunday).

12. Son4mother

Son4mother Trusted.Member

Switch and PC. I mostly tend to RPGs like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I also have been playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Dragonball FighterZ. I also have picked up Final Fantasy 9 for nostalgia. Grabbed the prototype missions demo for Daemon X Machina, and it's looking pretty good so far.

PC, these days I just play Everquest, I don't feel like putting the time into anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.