1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For shits and giggles...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jerrilynn, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

3. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

6. slick willy

slick willy Trusted.Member

A truck driver stops in to a rural bar to have a drink and a meal. He gets to talking to the bartender and asks where he might be able to get laid. The bartender tells him about Granny’s whore house just down the road, “it’s a green house with white shutters, and an old lady sitting on a rocking chair on the front porch, ya can’t miss it” he explained. The trucker thanks him and heads his rig down the road. Sure enough there is granny sitting on her rocker. The trucker parks his rigs and strolls over to granny. “Granny, I’m horny as hell and here for sex, bring on the girls.” the trucker tells her. Granny just rocks on her chair and says “sorry sonny there ain’t no girls, but I can take care of ya”. Trucker says “jeez granny I don’t know you are so old and dry...” Granny says “for $20 I will give you the best fuck you ever had, and if you don’t agree it's the best, you don’t have to pay.” With nothing to lose the trucker agrees. Granny reaches up and pulls out her glass eye and instructs him to stick his dick in her eye socket, which he does, and granny just starts rocking back and forth on her chair. The trucker started getting into the rythm and granny rocked a bit faster. Soon the trucker shot his wad into the old lady’s eye socket. The trucker said “Granny, that truly was the best I ever had. From now on when I come through these parts I will stop to see you every time.” Granny says to him “ thats fine sonny, I’ll be keeping an eye out for ya!”

7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Reminds me of a family spat!

Amanda likes this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What does the bird do when he pees? Is there enough space behind the toilet?

oldman681 and Amanda like this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's a very trusting cat.

Amanda likes this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Reminds me of the raccoon I had a long time ago. Very smart.

Amanda likes this.
  11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

How about ex-wife?

Amanda and itshot like this.
  12. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Amanda. Also this thread.

Amanda likes this.
  13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

14. Amanda