1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Female Genital Mutilation ... In the US!

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by TheFamilyNudist, Aug 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

The difference is baptism doesn't do you any physical harm.

2. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

You're right...
    [​IMG]
    Sorry about that... I'm calm... Thank you TS
    [​IMG]

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  3. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Agreed

Brutus58 and TriadSibling like this.
  4. TheFamilyNudist

TheFamilyNudist Trusted.Member

I may be stepping in it here but I think there might be a bit of difference between snipping someone's foreskin and cutting off someone's clit.

5. SecretWishes

The equivalent to cutting off the head off a penis... and then some depending on procedure.

The way I see it, circumcision is probably closest to labiaplasty... but labiaplasty is typically more for aesthetic reasons where circumcision TYPICALLY has medical and/or religious reasons.

6. TheFamilyNudist

TheFamilyNudist Trusted.Member

Well said SW.

SecretWishes likes this.
  7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Circumcision was pretty much standard practice in North America for quite a long time, regardless of religion. In Ontario, it was assumed you wanted your newborn circumcised unless you told them otherwise. Now you have to request it, and pay for it out of your own pocket. OHIP no longer covers it.

On a personal note, I find foreskins to be a bit of a turn-off. You not get cut, you don't get blow job. That simple.

Brutus58, Akbloke and bigjeff like this.
  8. bigjeff

bigjeff Trusted Member

And the number of Jewish and Muslim converts just went up. :p

Brutus58 and SecretWishes like this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Not necessarily...there are quite a few of us around who have had that portion removed and are very capable of giving our partner (and ourselves) a LOT of pleasure, contrary to what a lot of guys who are UNcut think.

But to get back on track with this thread: I think that FGM is abhorrent and I do hope that all persons performing this are rounded up and they should have the same thing done to them. I do know that there is quite an effort by the Authorities in the land Dow-under (Aussie) to prevent any young female having it done by those from the countries that participate in this practice (Somalia, Ethiopia...) and from allowing girls of that age to be taken back to those countries to have it performed on them. There has been arrests and charges laid in the recent past as more immigrants from those countries come here.

Cheers

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    curiousFred, Brutus58 and villager like this.
  10. Halfwitt

Halfwitt Trusted Member

It's not always if you have been cut you will get blow job, my x wife never put it in her mouth and I was cut. And honestly I can count all the blow jobs I have had in my life on 1 hand. I have been with many women. It must be after the baby boomers the females were spoiled more. For about 20 years. Today's younger generation have blow jobs in a line train formation for entertainment.

curiousFred likes this.
  11. bigjeff

bigjeff Trusted Member

We may be getting a bit off topic here, and I take full responsibility. On the other hand, you bring up an interesting topic that might deserve a thread of it's own.

curiousFred likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's one less thing I have to worry about. Having a Bobbet procedure via teeth.

13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You are correct, we did have a civil war (it was NEVER about slavery at the start). The next war will be about a different issue(s). I just hope and pray for one of two things. That it never comes to pass or that I won't be around to see it.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    curiousFred likes this.
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

And that's the truth!!! The doctor at the time when I was born told my parents That I should be cut in case I had to be in the military. Said it was for "hygiene".

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    curiousFred likes this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Would that be a wooden or plastic spoon?

16. SecretWishes

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

There's also a difference between the slightest pin prick of the clitoris (which is the least form of FGM, women who get their piercings in that area are essentially engaging in FGM) and removing the foreskin.

18. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Here is an article about a procedure called 'epispasm' - foreskin restoration :

"I think that I could have accepted
    a deformity that was an accident
    of nature, but I can't accept

that someone did that to me." ~ John A. Erickson. Making America Safe for Foreskins , 1992

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.