1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Favorite body parts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skidski420, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Skidski420

Skidski420 New Member

Mine are neck legs butts and boobs and the occasional cock

2. Bro4FamLuv

Bro4FamLuv Trusted Member

I am with you on all those, I’ve got a big macromastia fetish, There’s no such thing as too big (I also feel that way about dicks lol), but I would add hands, inner thighs, and hips to the list.

3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Enjoying body parts sound strange to me, when there is a whole human to admire and love.

4. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. That's usually the first thing I notice, after a great rack.;)

5. Jaimie F.

Jaimie F. gone for good, Bye Felicia

Foot girl here, am partial to anklets and toe rings but I really don't get the whole dirty soles thing (I find that gross). Long legs, and playful flirty demeanor are also attractive to me. Not really a body part but still an important part of the total equation.

I also love girls that are carefree with their bodies and not afraid to try something different or new. Not saying she needs to be the same exhibitionist that I am but if a boob pops out at the beach, in the kitchen, on the sofa, shouldn't be a big deal. I dated a girl I college that was totally uptight about her body and it was a complete turn off for me ("OMG your foot touched me" (sitting in a sauna at the gym), "I can't believe you can see her boobs through that shirt" (laying on a blanket at a concert in the park), 'I can't believe she's not wearing panties with those shorts I can see her labia" (yoga class). How can I enjoy a potentially random "eat my pussy" moment in a random car park (or something like that) if she's afraid to see my pussy in the daylight lol! Live a little, have fun! I didn't become a lesbian to NOT try unconventional things, just saying.

6. maxpower1978

maxpower1978 Trusted Member

My sisters 36E tits ;-)

7. robhowler

robhowler New Member

I find that women wearing socks are quite alluring.
    Also I prefer a smaller breast that is not pendulous on a woman.

8. Snr123

Snr123 Trusted Member

Boobs and ass

ACorruptMind likes this.
  9. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

yup boobs 'n' bums.

ACorruptMind likes this.
  10. j777smith

j777smith Trusted Member

11. a130178

a130178 Trusted Member

Legs. Beautiful woman's legs.

ACorruptMind likes this.
  12. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

We all have fetish for nylon esp nylon legs. Also very much tit people also. My tits were first thing son went for when we started. Also both daughter and i and mum do let our come out of the odd top or dress in public places

13. Gooper169

Gooper169 Trusted Member

Armpits

ACorruptMind likes this.
  14. r1yan

r1yan Trusted Member

Eyes, but after that the whole body

ACorruptMind, LuckyDuck and Gracui like this.
  15. C John1475

C John1475 Trusted Member

I'm naturally a boob-guy but lately, I've been looking for well proportioned body parts. eg- waist-hips ratio.

ACorruptMind likes this.
  16. goodgirls225

goodgirls225 Trusted Member

I love a womans feet if they are good looking feet and she knows how to pose them. I dont like dirty soles or women with bad feet as much though. Its also disappointing when i cant see a womans face in pictures or videos. So I guess i enjoy a pretty face to go along with beautiful feet. Really a womans entire body is amazing though.

ACorruptMind and soleloverhaha like this.
  17. DirtyBrother

DirtyBrother Trusted Member

I'm both typical (I like boobs and butts) and specific (I really enjoy the crease between leg and torso).

ACorruptMind likes this.
  18. Role Play Maven

Role Play Maven Trusted Member

I've been a leg man my entire life, especially when it comes to shapely calves.

ACorruptMind likes this.
  19. RTY

RTY Trusted Member

I agree with Fred here! If I had to choose it be eyes.

I hate tattoos on woman, why do they self harm themselves with permanent ink if their natural skin is so beautiful!

Role Play Maven and IsoUser like this.
  20. FullMetalHatchet

FullMetalHatchet Trusted Member

Boobs of all shapes and sizes, firm round asses, and eyes I can loose myself into

ACorruptMind and reel89463 like this.