1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Family strippers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thedjman, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Just wondering if anyone's gone tos strip club and seen a family member. Or I guess anyone else they have know for that matter.

2. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

Best friends older sister, who I had a crush on growing up.
    Way more awkward then I could have imagined.
    She was really cool about it, after our initial laughter.
    It seemed weird to give her money for a dance, then I thought it would be more rude not to.
    So out of the goodness of my heart :rolleyes: I contributed to her "rent fund".
    We agreed never to tell her brother.
    A couple years later he made a comment about being glad I never saw his sister when she was a dancer.
    I was dying laughing, (on the inside) trying to keep a straight face.

darkien, Briber, JoshuaMN and 4 others like this.
  3. haiko

haiko Account Deleted

No. Unfortunately that never happened to me.

But I know about a mother and her daughter who attend swinger parties together. Of course they are not fucking each other. They just show up at the party together.

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Feliex Lance

Feliex Lance New Member

1) I know a family who went to see their stripper daughter. They were a family of nudest so this was not shocking. In fact they encouraged this.
    2) A girl I knew in college became a stripper later.
    3) I also dated two centerfolds in HS.

darkien, Briber, tibiszomszed and 2 others like this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Didn't the staple get in the way?

darkien, EggHead, Thedjman and 5 others like this.
  6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

LOL.

To answer the OP's question, yes. Not family, and not in a club, but someone I used to have a crush on in HS did later become a stripper. She and I were good friends in HS, though we fell out of contact for a while after graduation. We later met up again at a private party with some mutual friends, and eventually, through a number of meetups with the same group, she decided to show everyone her skills. Minus the pole, naturally.

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  7. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Sadly never got to see her dance but my step-sister became a stripper for many years.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Are you kidding? I'm sure there were a number of "poles" readily available.

9. Tree34

Tree34 Account Deleted

I found out my cousin was working as a stripper, while celebrating a friend's 18th birthday. She recognized me first, as I was walking out of the restroom. She quickly pulled me aside and under the guise of giving me a lap dance, she begged me not to tell anyone in the family. She explained that she was just doing it to make some extra money while in college and didn't want anyone to find out. After I promised I wouldn't say anything she relaxed and finished giving me the lap dance (with a little more enthusiasm) while we had a casual chat and caught up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2019
    darkien, Briber, JoshuaMN and 5 others like this.
  10. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Trusted.Member

Had lap dance from my boss's daugther.

darkien, EggHead and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Nervous girl

Nervous girl Trusted Member

Never been near one lol but I’d be so embarrassed if someone saw me at one lol

12. Green tea

Green tea Account Deleted

One needs to be too lucky to witness such a thing.

curiousFred likes this.
  13. Thedjman

Thedjman Trusted.Member

Bwa ha ha ha ouch

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  14. justawaythrow

justawaythrow Trusted Member

Running into anyone I knew that was stripping would be such an interesting experience. I wonder how I would handle it?

15. 59Seeker

59Seeker Account Deleted

I didn't see anyone I knew at a strip club, but I was at a stag night and recognised one of the dancers was a 2nd cousin of mine. She was scared of being outed to her family but after reassuring her, she relaxed a bit.
    The groom to be, did get touchy feely with her, but she kept it cool.
    It was hot seeing her topless with a tiny g string on, especially when he was groping her.

darkien, Briber, JoshuaMN and 3 others like this.
  16. Keepup

Keepup Trusted Member

Not family but an ex co worker who caught me checking her out became a stripper and I got a private dance from her. She didn't recognize me and offered me a blowjob for some extra $$. I said fuck yeah and fucked her mouth. We got caught because she kept gagging. I'm pretty sure she was high af.

17. zman1980

zman1980 Trusted Member

About 10yrs ago a group of guys that I work with found out a rather stuck up girl that worked in another department at our company was stripping. 5 of us decided to stop by the club when we knew she was working. We showed up gave her a heart attack, and watched her stage performance, tipped her and then left. The next day she begged us all not to say anything. We told her if she stopped being so bitchy we would keep her secret. She lightened up considerably. About a month later she sent us a couple of pictures of her for being cool about it. She stopped soon after that, still works at the same company. Every now and then we will start giving each other crap and she will ask me if I still have the pictures. My response is always to ask for more. She has aged incredible well.

darkien, Briber, Brutus58 and 3 others like this.
  18. JayWhy

JayWhy Account Deleted

OMG, I would die to go into a strip club and see ANY woman I knew, especially a family member. Especially my younger, blonde sister with her dark hairy bush, wow!

JoshuaMN likes this.
  19. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

Last year i was on a site where females can post their pictures & videos for cash, along with Web Cam work. I always think if they are brave enough to do it, then good luck to them. I then came across my neighbour who literally lives across the street from us, and is a lovely single mum with a young family. Lets just say, that her photos & Videos left NOTHING to the imagination, & to be honest, it was HER that mentioned it to me when she sent me a text message asking if i wanted to follow her on her site, which i gladly did. I would be lying if i said i didn't find her site a huge turn on, seeing someone that you have known personally , suddenly there right in front of you fully naked. So not a family member, but i can understand how easily that could happen by accident, and not sure how i would react, but hopefully in a positive & encouraging way.

darkien, Brutus58, Akbloke and 3 others like this.
  20. dad_gamer

dad_gamer Trusted.Member

Two girls that I went to school with became strippers. One was always naked and fucking any body she could so no surprise. The other one though was a rich preppy cheerleader who was always stuck up and a bitch to everyone. Turns out her parents divorced and dad last all his money. She was stripping to pay for school. Probably really shitty, but My buddies and I all got a lap dance from her and didn’t tip for treating us like shit for years.

Ex girlfriend become one. She was so fucked up on drugs she had no idea who I even was until halfway though a lap dance.

Brutus58 and JoshuaMN like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.