1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ever used a ice cube ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy69Uk, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daddy69Uk

Daddy69Uk Open minded Dad with family

Yes , a ice cube.... I find not alot have in the bedroom over a nipple or even oral ?

Post below & Small comment on if it was good or not

2. RandomPaperGangster

RandomPaperGangster Trusted Member

When I was in highschool, yeah. We were young and were in a relationship for a long time; several years. We started 'messing around' a little late into the relationship, we were both mostly inexperienced (her especially) but then once we started it was like opening a floodgate. Ironically, we didn't actually have sex for a long time due to religious baggage, but we were horny enough that we did everything else and then were still experimenting.

On a whim I tried an ice cube one day. She liked it running over her body; especially the nipples and her neck. Her tummy too, but not ever directly on any part of her vagina. That, she said, did not feel good. She also liked it when I would suck on an ice cube long enough to get my tongue and mouth really cold, then make out. She said it was like a totally different experience that way.

I, on the other hand was not a fan of having an ice cube used on me. My neck maybe a little, but other than that no and not a lot for that either. Never even tried it near my man parts, for obvious reasons.

Mind you, even though she liked it none of it was so revolutionary amazing that it became the new norm; just a fun way to change things up from time to time.

3. Breastlover23

Breastlover23 Trusted Member

I had a previous gf who was a big fan of them ... over her nipples and lower ... especially if I held it in my mouth as I tongued her.

Carol and Dane like this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

It was rumored that Rudolph Valentino kept a small ice bucket always by his bed side.

If you haven't tried it, have someone suck on the ice cube until their mouth is really cold then get your cock sucked on by them.
    It doesn't make you go soft like being in the cold. It really heightens the nerve feelings in your dick.

1r4nd0mguy likes this.
  5. 1r4nd0mguy

1r4nd0mguy Trusted Member

I think i might need to get some ice cubes for later on tonight!!

6. Lady Red

Lady Red Account Deleted

Ever used a ice cube ?

Only to cool my drinks :confused:

pussycat likes this.
  7. RandomPaperGangster

RandomPaperGangster Trusted Member

Seriously? I feel like I'm being pranked or this would at least be a case-by-case situation... When I think of a blowjob, warmth is definitely a plus... I might have to try it though.

8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Thats what I was thinking - in the champagne bucket

Lady Red likes this.
  9. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I suppose they could be used to make your nipples pop, but I can think of better ways

not necessary in my case anyway

;);)

Lady Red likes this.
  10. Lady Red

Lady Red Account Deleted

I would rather drink the chilled champagne then have sex :D

11. Rubber duck 2

Rubber duck 2 Trusted.Member

Yes, can have great time with it used on nipples, clit and also inside of the vagina while having intercourse....

12. panzerfaust44

panzerfaust44 Trusted Member

A few times intentionally as nipple teasers, once inserted during sex (not great IMO, I was thrown off by the cold and it diluted the lube), and once as an accidental way to ruin a sexy evening. Anticipating that we would be thirsty after our exertions, I thoughtfully had a VERY large glass of ice water pre-staged on the headboard (you know the ones with a shelf above the bed), unfortunately, I didn't think about how the bed might shake, and we ended up with about half a gallon of 100% pure moodkiller getting dumped on us lol.

Dane likes this.
  13. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Popsicles are great! Flavored, cold and have a handle. And the sudden change in temperature from cold to hot (talking vaginal insertions) when I would put my penis into her vagina after the popsicle (and the sudden feeling I got) was incredible. We both enjoyed it very much.

14. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

Not sense we were younger, that was one of the first things my sister and I experimented with bringing into

15. Bmorcrazy

Bmorcrazy Trusted Member

I used it for oral on a girl, made the mistake of pushing it in and couldn't get it out lol luckily she was still ready to go after a few minutes

16. Will9191

Will9191 Trusted Member

I've is great but popsicles are better.

17. splendidfriend

splendidfriend Trusted Member

Popsicicles are great everywhere. Quite a sticky mess to clean up but so tasty.

18. Normfulcrum

Normfulcrum Trusted Member

Definitely) And not only for drinks...

19. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

As a very straight christen man I can only say that there seems to be a lot of deviants here ?

20. NightBarman111

NightBarman111 Trusted Member

I work in hospitality, of course I have

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.