1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do you ever fantasize about *other* people engaging in incest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlackThunderDrone, May 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackThunderDrone

BlackThunderDrone Trusted Member

This topic hit me hard this morning. There's this woman who's a family friend; I'll go as far as to call her a MILF. I don't know her as well as my family does, but she's in her late 30s and has a son that is 19. I'm going to be straightforward: I want to watch her son fuck the shit out of her. Pretty badly. I don't think I would feel this way if it weren't for something 'odd' about them. I have her added on social media, and she's always posting pictures with her and her son where she's right up against him. I mean, her chest will be right up against him, and her hands are all over him. This morning she posted a picture with him, and he has his arm around her and his thumb is visible resting on her right breast while she's rockin' cleavage. Even more, there's a confederate flag in the background. You might think it's twisted, but I got so horny, I jacked off and came hard fantasizing about watching her son fuck her and cum on her tits. That would be amazing.

I used to fantasize about my ex-girlfriend's dad fucking her. Just the thought of it made me cum so hard. I don't know how it didn't drive him insane being around her. Maybe it did and nobody just ever knew. She had a big butt and would lounge around the house wearing the smallest, little shorts with no panties. That was always a big fantasy of mine.

I even occasionally jack off to the thought of my best friend fucking his sister! He's said off and on in the past that he'd fuck her if she was ever down for it. I say "off and on" because he'll change his mind just about every time we discuss this topic. Still, the thought of him going balls deep in her is hot.

As of right now, I would love to watch my current girlfriend and her sister play. The thought of my little lady licking her sister's asshole makes me want to cum buckets.

Does anybody else fantasize about other people engaging in incestuous acts? Would love to hear some stories. I can't be the only one who gets off to fantasizing about these 'vicarious' scenarios!

2. GMason1313

GMason1313 Trusted.Member

I was in a large retail store (it is a chain and they are everywhere in the US) over the weekend and, even though there are 20 checkout lines, only 4 were open so we were in a loooong line. As I'm standing there impatiently waiting and wondering why I ever come to this shithole, I started to pay attention to the people around me.

I was struck by this young couple in front of me. They were extremely affectionate with each other, lots of smiles while looking into each other's eyes, hugging, and just intimate hand contact to the other's hands, face, arm, etc. Nothing they did was inappropriate in any way but it was obvious that they were very much in love and into each other.

The young man was dressed pretty typically for a guy in his late teens/early twenties with one exception, he was wearing an ankle monitoring bracelet. Where I live that means he is either on a monitored bond awaiting trial or he has already been in trial and is now on house arrest. They young woman was "girl next door" cute. She was no model but was definitely attractive with long legs, a pretty smile, and flashing eyes.

As I watched them interact, they began putting their items on the conveyor belt so I clearly saw their profiles side by side. That's when it hit me, these two looked very similar. In fact, by the time they finished checking out and were heading toward the exit, I was quite sure they were brother and sister--at the very least cousins--but definitely related.

I would have loved to have had the courage to approach them to see if I was right. Then, upon further thought, realized that if I was them the last thing I would want is some stranger to approach me and ask if I was involved with my sister! It still was hot!

curiousFred and Strider like this.
  3. BlackThunderDrone

BlackThunderDrone Trusted Member

Thanks for sharing GMason!

I would love to hear other people's thoughts. I know there has to be some more people on here that fantasize about others engaging in incest. The more thoughts/stories, the merrier.

4. Penpal_Andrew

Penpal_Andrew Trusted Member

When I found out that the mother and oldest son on The Brady Bunch had a fling in real life, I had various fantasies concerning the whole family.

5. Desigal

Desigal Trusted Member

I have seen some married couples who look very alike - even have some mannerisms. I know people can pick up each other's habits and tics living together but faces do not change. This sets me imagining maybe they are related

6. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Yep...know what you mean Desigal. But how do you ever just go up and flat out ask them..????????

I couldn't. You just have to leave them and wonder.

Cheers

GMason1313 likes this.
  7. maybeadolphin

maybeadolphin Trusted.Member

Yes, I have indeed!

There is this lady down the street, a woman in her early 40s with her son roughly my age. I don't know the family, only spoken to her mostly in "Hi/Bye" and "How are you?" terms. Despite that, she is actually quite flirty in her way of talking when her husband and children are not around. She is absolutely in my mind, a MILF.

I would fantasize about fucking her myself but mostly about her son fucking her. I want to watch her son fucking her. She actually looks like someone who would be fucking her son instead and that turns me on so much. In my fantasies of her she would be dripping her son's cum from her face as she goes about her daily chores after fucking with her son. That always make me cum so hard.

curiousFred likes this.
  8. Ricklibby

Ricklibby New Member

Yes, I have,

9. Diamondcutter

Diamondcutter Trusted.Member

Yep. Quite a lot.

Especially when I see very voluptuous, chubby, "motherly" moms with their young sons. I picture them walking around their house naked together. She allows him to touch her whenever he wants, squeezing her butt, spreading her cheeks, fondling her boobs, and ruffling her bush. Every now and then, he takes the opportunity to slap his cock on her butt when she's bent over.

I make up stories in my head about how they started. How he showed curiosity, maybe touched her inappropriately a few times, but she didn't discourage him. Instead, it progressed and she began touching him back and eventually started teaching him things.

I imagine it sometimes too when I see very slim, athletic moms with their sons, but the chubbier ones seem more fun to me.

curiousFred and albonaman like this.
  10. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

The biggest majority of my fantasies involve my family members, my sister, my nieces, my great nieces, my sister in law
    and my niece by marriage on both my wife's and my family, usually in a group setting where everybody fucks who they want and then changes partners several times. That will make me cum faster than anything else.

Muff

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Heck dad, all you had to say was FAMILY ORGY.:p Now there's a question. How many have thought about that?

12. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

I have whole casts of fictional characters living in my head involved in incest. Hopefully you'll eventually see them in my art and stories I'm trying to work up for the forum. But I suspect that's not really what you mean by the question.

While on the topic of fictional characters: An actress in a soap opera my Mom watches (and yes, I've watched with her) that I've had a crush on for years recently returned to the show, now as a mother to a young son. I was imagining how cool it would be if they introduced a story line about this character and her son somehow becoming involved in an incestuous relationship. Just seems like the kind of thing that would work perfectly in the show.

Following that note: Game of Thrones. Anyone who follows the show or books knows about Jaime and Cersei Lannister, as well as Cersei and their cousin Lancel. In my mind, I've taken it a step further, and imagined Cersei seducing her own children in order to hold on to and manipulate them.

As for real life couples: I've imagined various members of my own family engaged with each other. Two of my cousins that were very close I've imagined as a couple. One cousin that was particularly knowledgeable about sex I imagined her having learned it from my uncle, her father.

*Raises his hand* That's usually how the evolution of my fantasies ends up. Varying combinations happening till they culminate in an all out family orgy.

13. Bobby Tables

Bobby Tables Trusted Member

Hell yeah, usually wake up to such fantasies, even fantasize about it during regular sex to.....

allison17 likes this.
  14. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Yep, and to take it a step further I'm usually thinking about people I go to church with.

There is one particular family I imagine the most. Their daughter came home from college and say in a pew right next to her brother. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful of a couple they make together. I imagined them having sex and him pulling out and cumming on her face. It would be really hot to watch.

I had to go to Pheonix las month for a business trip. I'm sitting at the airport and this family comes in and sits across from me. Normally I wouldn't think much of it but the brother and sister looked so sexy next to each other. And she gave him that "in love with you" smile. All I could think about was those two making love. Their patents weren't bad either and I imagined them having a family foursome together. I had to go visit the restroom to freshen up after they left.

15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Just be careful and not to say any wrong names at the time. :eek::):p

curiousFred likes this.
  16. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Family Orgy one of my favorite fantasies!

curiousFred and allison17 like this.
  17. Chance86

Chance86 Account Deleted

Yes. There is a very popular family of vloggers on YouTube. The Dad is probably in his 40s. The chemistry he has with his niece on his own side is evident. She is in her early 20s. Beautiful. The wife is meh. She doesn't seem to notice what is right in front of her eyes. They post every day and people have event pointed out the vibes on gossip message boards.

Carol and Ausstde like this.
  18. Ace on the case.

Ace on the case. Trusted Member

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has fantasized about Cersei and her children committing incest! if anything is completely in character for her, especially considering how she's completely unfazed by incest (She even goes as far as to sexually taunt Tyrion of all people, by purposely teasing him with her cleavage in the books!) plus just how addled her state of mind is later in the show/books.. I really don't feel like it would be much of a stretch at all.

Strider likes this.
  19. Strider

Strider Trusted.Member

I couldn't agree more. There's a scene in the show where she remarks fondly about how Joffrey looks like Jaime, catching herself when Tyrion gives her a strange look, and adding '"In a certain light." That's the same reason why she bedded Lancel in the first place, because he reminded her of a young Jaime. I'm surprised she didn't try it in an attempt to get control of Joffrey.

In my own fantasies, I like to create an original character, a new fantasy persona (an older brother to Joffrey, and thus rightful heir). My character would be nobler than Joff, a great warrior like Jaime and Robert, who would end up being a good king, perhaps eventually marrying Sansa, Margaery, or even Daenerys. But first, I dream of Cersei seducing him as a 'name day gift' in order to influence him.

20. Ace on the case.

Ace on the case. Trusted Member

I quite like how creative you can get with those sorts of ideas. By the way, have you seen this wonderful piece someone made? [​IMG]
    It's beyond amazing, sometimes i just like to look at it and vividly imagine the countless possible scenarios that could have both preceded this and the possible aftermath. I just had to share it with you :)

curiousFred and Strider like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.