1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do most men prefer girls who have big tits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HiddenHeat

HiddenHeat Account Deleted

Small to medium for me
    Don’t dislike big but I like them perky.

2. Torvald087

Torvald087 Trusted Member

All sizes have their pros and cons, but I hover around the middle (C-ish range) in terms of pure, physical preference. Natural is always better though; I personally like the squish of naturals. Bigger, and I'll offer shoulder and back rubs because I know they're heavy. Smaller, and they'll have some kind of self-consciousness going on so I assure them I like their size. And I do: the woman attached to the tits, make the tits.

Tycho and Pedro2 like this.
  3. Ordarly12

Ordarly12 Trusted Member

Yep.

4. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

well i for one love small tits i'm sure yours are magnificent as they are

becky156 likes this.
  5. DomBro19

DomBro19 Trusted Member

There are several different shapes I love. For me it’s about everything together, I love some large ones and I love some small ones. Shape matters too

6. Jokess

Jokess Trusted Member

Preferred breast size usually just comes down to personal preference. I like them large for sure though.

7. TheOneWhoSalts

TheOneWhoSalts Trusted Member

I've always seen that growing up, on shirts, on television and for me i never had a preference. Though the ones that could knock down a small brick wall with enough momentum keep me wary.

8. Turbocreep

Turbocreep Account Deleted

I prefer small maby peach size ones

Zarp likes this.
  9. nigeriandog54

nigeriandog54 Trusted Member

i like all tits

10. Emag1012

Emag1012 Trusted Member

Size doesn't matter to me at all. No fakes for me though.
    Deuces,
    E

Tycho likes this.
  11. Angus

Angus Trusted Member

I prefer big tits and natural over augmented. However there’s more to women than just boobs.

Tycho, Brutus58 and Akbloke like this.
  12. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

Indeed!

Tycho and Brutus58 like this.
  13. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

I wish you success with any young man you date. One thing I would be concerned with is starting a family -- but i am no longer a young man -- just a man. I mean, to me, its obvious having kids is a major desire within the context of a mom/son dynamic, but i suppose adoption is still an option.

14. valmar555

valmar555 Trusted Member

Flat is Justice.

15. soccerguy

soccerguy Trusted.Member

I firmly believe men are geneticaly attracted to larger breasts. After all. that's where most of them supplied their first meal.

16. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

I like small breasts. Always Been into petite women. Tho, tits are tits, always fun to play with them no matter the size. :)

17. CuriouslyKinky

CuriouslyKinky Trusted.Member

My first sexual encounter was with a small breasted woman. Loved them small ever since.

18. Batty2020

Batty2020 Too much fun to quarantine!

Most is a generalization I'm not comfortable speaking for, myself YES, YASSSSS. Bewbs. Mmmmm.

19. Tonio30

Tonio30 Account Deleted

it's two are good even if I like the big one better ^^

20. trashboat

trashboat Trusted Member

My first sexual encounter was 2 women wanting to see if I can tell a difference between ones natural breasts and the other ones implants. Both were large, but first time I had sex was with an A-cup. Married an owner of some huge ones though. Love them all, they're all great, but there's nothing like cupping a big boob in your mouth.

Brutus58 likes this.