1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do most men prefer girls who have big tits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sexylolpanda

Sexylolpanda Trusted Member

I use to and probably do but enough to cup in my hand mouth is good

Akbloke likes this.
  2. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

I prefer smaller breast sizes A to B Cup breasts with puffy nipples

northernman and Akbloke like this.
  3. Amberinvancity

Amberinvancity Trusted Member

I think it depends on the age of the guy. In the last 8 months. I've exclusively had casual Sex with or dated younger guys and they seem to love my C Cup breasts. I dated a 19yo guy last June who was infactuated with my breasts. I'm 39 yo and guys my age seem more enthused by larger breast sizes

patv, orly6666, FunMother and 3 others like this.
  4. Nipluvr

Nipluvr Trusted Member

In order or priority, I prefer tits that:
    1. I can get my hands on :)
    2. That have very pronounced nippled (i.e. erasers, puffy ...)

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

Like you I too enjoy casual sex with the younger generation. Most so far like getting lost in my D cups

Brutus58, Akbloke and Gelder like this.
  6. SluttyStormyandhub

SluttyStormyandhub Trusted Member

I don’t think that’s true iv never had huge breasts and never had a problem with men, my husband alway a likes to joke and say “anything more than a handful is a waste!” But he’s a pretty goofy guy so I am not sure how much stock to put in him ❤️

7. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

My hubby does 'like getting lost in my D cups', as well. In fact, one of our favourite activities is for him to place his member between my boobies. Then, to enthusiastically slide himself to and fro, in my cleavage. It is a pleasant sensation. Particularly when, he is gripping the boobs firmly, so as to hold them in place. Naturally, I ask him not to 'bruise the fruit'. However, after a certain 'point', the lad is at an oblivious level of consciousness.lol Almost inevitably, I finish up with 'boob bruises' and a 'facial'! Hubby loves the facial. I love the elation on his face! Also, I enjoy rubbing the warm gooey spunk into my skin. :D

Next day, my skin is so soft! BTW, I do not find 'facials' distasteful. Certainly, I am not disgusted by them. Rather, I simply enjoy the sensation provided by swallowing the warm and thick creme. Or, stringy and 'watery'.<giggle> Also, I love the 'closeness' created by the consuming of, hubby's most intimate of fluids. Besides, there is less clean up afterwards.;)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    Brutus58 and FunMother like this.
  8. delosangeles

delosangeles Trusted Member

Yes, most men prefer mature women as I do.

9. DFME

DFME Trusted Member

No preference

10. tempaccount99

tempaccount99 Trusted Member

Prefer them pert and puffy!

11. FunMother

FunMother Trusted.Member

For the casual sex I go after that I pick up in pubs and clubs usually go braless and i am a dd cup most of the late teen and mid twenty age group i go after enjoy my slightly saggy tits

12. Poke Graber

Poke Graber Trusted Member

Honestly, breast size isn't something I'm to concerned with, rather shape and perkiness is more important to me. But, I had a preference it would be smaller. I think B is a really great size.

13. gunderson

gunderson Trusted Member

Big Bs to Gs, baby. Honestly bigger might be fun too, but that feels like a reasonable range.

14. Brickly

Brickly Trusted Member

Big, small, real, fake, they all taste the same: wonderful.

15. Mayhemm

Mayhemm Trusted Member

Guys seem to stare at mine shamelessly lol

Lars Hansen and (deleted member) like this.
  16. curiousbeing

curiousbeing Account Deleted

no one would say no to them...lol

17. Michael Talbot

Michael Talbot Account Deleted

Any size is fine but I think I prefer more athletically practical sizes. But then I like athletically slim builds in general.

18. curiousbeing

curiousbeing Account Deleted

handful is always good...

19. JoshuaMN

JoshuaMN Trusted.Member

I prefer small tits

59Seeker likes this.
  20. Jamesmc

Jamesmc New Member

Boob are boobs, any shape or size is great. What I DO prefer is a big round booty, one that could suffocate you if you got trapped in there. Also big booty means cushion, no getting stabbed in the pelvis by a tail bone when going from the back. I’ve had that once and didn’t enjoy it.