1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Did You Know ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Jan 14, 2018.

1. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Of course!

It is reasonable that most children look like their parents. My brother has many of my dad's features and my attraction to him is quite deep. I do, admittedly have an attraction to my father as well but it is my brothers personality that really gets me. It isn't really a large leap at all.

Brutus58, Insp Gadget and Neophyte like this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There is a convergence in the Force. Back in the mid 90's, Marvel Entertainment, in order to stay solvent sold the rights to many of it's comic book characters to various studios. Some of these studios are Universal, Fox, Paramount, New Line and Columbia. Then the convergence started. Disney purchased Marvel Entertainment Group, acquiring all the remaining characters that Marvel still had. Disney also buys Paramount, gaining the rights to Iron man, Thor and Captain America. Disney made a deal with Universal gaining the rights to The Hulk. Sony buys Columbia getting the rights to Spider-man then Disney makes a deal with Sony to acquire the rights to use Spider-man. Disney recently bought 21st Century Fox, thereby gaining the rights to the X-Men and the Fantastic Four along with all the associated characters. So now Disney's MCU has the rights to produce movies using characters from The Avengers, The Defenders, Iron Man, X-Men, Spider-man, Fantastic Four, Thor, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Captain America, Ghost Rider and all associated characters and villains. There are rumors that Wolverine and the Fantastic Four will somehow be mentioned in "Avengers: Infinity Wars". Who knows maybe we'll find out that Jessica Jones and Peter Parker were classmates in High School.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Neophyte

Brutus58 and Zarp like this.
  4. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] is actually Ralph Lifshitz !

And what a great name for an Eau de Toilette ! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Brutus58 likes this.
  6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

An Ostrich's Eye is Larger than its Brain :

[​IMG]

The ostrich's eyes are about the size of billiard balls. They take up so much room in the skull that the ostrich's brain is actually smaller than either one of its eyeballs. This may be why the ostrich, despite its tremendous running speed, is not very good at eluding predators: It tends to run in circles.

( And by the way, ostriches don't hide their head in the sand. They will lay their head on the ground if they sense a danger. )

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

Ran across these while surfing videos. I have nothing against Vegetarians and Vegans as long as they stay away from what I'm allowed to eat. I will need to research more about this, but it seems reasonable enough to be true.

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

11. Neophyte

12. Neophyte

13. Neophyte

14. Neophyte