1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. l4a1

l4a1 Trusted.Member

3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

4. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] - what an asshole.

Brutus58 and l4a1 like this.
  5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

6. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Government by default.

Peterson was inept, so you (yes you, I was too young, lol) voted in Bob Rea, who was more inept, so you voted in Mike Harris (God help us!!), so we (yes, we) ended up with Butch - sorry - Kathleen Wynn, from whom we'll never recover, and so.....Doug Ford (God help us once again).

Gov't by default. People don't vote on merit, they vote for the other guy out of sheer desperation!!

It's not just us. The Americans ended up with Donald Duck.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  7. Insp Gadget

I was referring to Trudeaupe, but regardless ...

[​IMG]

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  8. Slammy54

Slammy54 Trusted Member

I don’t understand what happened over the last 30ish years. I’m in my mid 20s and I can still recognize that things are happening today that are screwing with our society. YouTube and Facebook infringing on people’s rights to post whatever. These huge media companies feeding us stuff and getting rid of people like Alex Jones who has the right to say whatever he wants. There is a lot that is happening and a lot that needs to get done I guess

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Learn your history , it never changes .

Brutus58 likes this.
  10. Insp Gadget

Pssst ... please don't tell anybody else about this ..., and especially those catholics and jews ...

... but of course it's us proud Presbyterians who will one day Rule the World.

And I guess that those others'll just have to know the secret password ... as in if you re-arranged the letters in 'Presbyterian' and somehow came up with 'Best in Prayer' ! ... just meaning to be inclusive eh ... :)

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  11. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

ever see those Crisis Actors? what the fuck is up with that?
    and all this Spirit Cooking bullshit...again, what the?
    and the Pizzagate coverup and the supposed cabal of European baronesses and powerful women reportedly hell-bent on the destruction of the west.
    shit man, seriously, what is going on?

Insp Gadget likes this.
  12. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

oldman681, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  13. Insp Gadget

Something interesting about the recent shootings in the USA :

The El Paso shooter :

[​IMG]
    Compared with the Garlic Fest shooter :

Comparison.jpg

The El Paso shooter's father, Bryan Crusius, is a Zionist sympathizer and 'licensed therapist' :

His son will likely be charged with the federal hate crime of Domestic Terrorism.

UPDATE : Today's shooter in Dayton Ohio, Connor Betts, seems to have been cast in the same mould :

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  14. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  15. Familyman

Familyman Trusted Member

AOC is the leftist response to Trump. She carries on in a manner much like trump, loud with dense thoughts. An embarrassment. She will probably be elected president one day as I think the DNC are molding her using Trump's success as a format. Much to the chagrin of all.

16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

She still looks like Charles Manson on speed. Sounds like him too. A cult leader.

17. Neophyte

There's a major difference between Trump and Cortez. Trump is usually right and Cortez is usually wrong.

18. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

I guess we can add the Epstein "suicide" to the on going list.
    Lots of powerful names on his list, that are breathing easy, now that he will never speak.

Brutus58, Neophyte and Insp Gadget like this.
  19. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

And so it begins....

Prison staff have admitted that suicide watch check-in protocols weren't followed.
    Then they said that he had been removed from SW, so it was a more laxed set of protocols.
    Then said that the CCTV cameras in his cell, and the adjacent hallways were "experiencing some kind of malfunction" at the time, so there is no footage.

One of the highest profile inmates in the country.
    On suicide watch after a previous attempt.
    Guards forgot to check on him.
    Cameras were mysteriously malfunctioning, during the same time period that the guards forgot to check on him.
    All of this, a day after the release of a list naming associations to Congressmen, Senators, prominent businessmen.

If I worked in that jail, I would take out the biggest life insurance policy, on myself, that I could.

"People get mugged coming home from work, everyday of the week. Sometimes things go bad"

It's like Jack Ruby, all over again.

I'm not sure you could write better fiction.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.