1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Conspiracy Theories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Does that mean that they're liberal?

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

There seems to be a plot to get rid of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The DNC are plotting to end the career of Cortez. There is a plot to gerrymander Cortez's district out of existence. With her district gone, if she wishes to stay in politics, she will have to run against other established Democrats in the established Democrat's own district. With Cortez's district broken up and divided among the other districts, she will not have any continuing base to draw support. In addition the DNC is plotting a smear campaign to further Cortez's downfall.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

GOD! I hope so!!! She is one bat shit crazy woman. I wonder if her parents didn't drop her on her head as an infant or toddler as an attempted retroactive abortion. Just like the abortion bill signed by Gov. (Il Duce) Cuomo recently. Maybe she may have tertiary syphilis. Either way she is NUTS!!!!

Neophyte likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Here's one thats out there. Ruth Bader Ginsburg died shortly after her surgery and the Democrats are keeping her body going on life support. This is an attempt to technically keeping her alive long enough to prevent Donald Trump from getting a chance to appoint another Supreme Court Justice.

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Only sick, demented, mentally and morally bankrupt people would do that! Those who are doing that have no conscience! Think of the suffering of the family. Such inhumane treatment for such a selfish reason.

Neophyte likes this.
  8. EggHead

EggHead Trusted.Member

Six pages into a thread about conspiracy theories, and no one has mentioned the Illuminati yet? :eek:
    Do they exist? Are they just a wild figment of the imagination? Could the truth be somewhere in between? I wouldn't rule out that either the Illuminati or some sort of secretive group is pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes. It's certainly not something I obsess over, more find interesting to ponder now and then. I keep an open mind about it, basically.

Insp Gadget and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Neophyte

I don't know anything about the Illuminati except what I see in the movies. If you know something, feel free to post it here.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

It's complicated - here's a start ...

" God's plan is dedicated to the unification of all races, religions and creeds. This plan, dedicated to the new order of things, is to make all things new--a new nation, a new race, a new civilization and a new religion, a nonsectarian religion that has already been recognized and called the religion of "The Great Light." ~ The New Age Magazine, September 1950

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Brutus58 likes this.
  11. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, Dane and EggHead like this.
  12. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Ronald Reagan was actually killed in March 1981. An actor named George Fredericks, and a Disney simulcron replaced him.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. Insp Gadget

This one's well worth a watch - 5min or so - very interesting ...

Neophyte and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Joey9

Joey9 Trusted Member

The guy that killed JFK has confessed, video on yt, he's called James files.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  15. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Brutus58, Neophyte and EggHead like this.
  16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

To my chagrin and shame she is alive and kicking. My earlier post about twisted and demented people was wrong. My apologies.

17. Neophyte

To bad. We don't need a Supreme Court Justice whose primary purpose is to disable the Constitution of the United States.

Brutus58, EggHead and Insp Gadget like this.
  18. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] ... it's like Whack-a-Mole ! ... [​IMG]

Neophyte, itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I agree with you about that. I'm just embaresed by my earlier post.

Neophyte likes this.
  20. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That IS funny!! HaHaHa is right!

Insp Gadget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.