1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Considering nudism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hatham, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatham

Hatham Trusted Member

I have been considering going nudist since the 2016 election. Everything that makes me stressed makes me want to take my clothes off and run to a French beach where I can have mimosas running from the drinking fountains and the sun gleaming off my ass. Who’s with me?

pussycat and EggHead like this.
  2. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

in my book being naked isn't a bad thing after all we're born naked aren't we? then WHY do we have to wear clothes? I can understand making some people wear clothes like women who's tits are super saggy other than that it's pointless

3. Mary Smyth

Mary Smyth Bi Swinging family feel free to chat

Nudist house here and can highly recommend it

4. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

where's that located?

5. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

We are looking at a Naturist holiday next year, probably in France or Portugal. Jennifer has a friend at work that we have known for years, & who's family go every year, so it will be nice to all go together. There are plenty of family friendly sites to choose from, with a wide range of accommodation from Tents to luxury chalets. Knowing Jennifer, we will be in the latter, because she doesn't do camping. lol.

Pdogghound, Akbloke and EggHead like this.
  6. Sweet J.

Sweet J. Trusted.Member

I was raised in a nudist household, loved it!

7. Fetishests

Fetishests Trusted Member

Quite a few in Texas. Cinvinatiin nudust/lifestyle. Ine is 2 mikes from our house. Great fun, just there last night.

PeterThePiper likes this.
  8. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

They can be fun and not always erotic.
    I've met some great people at resorts. Very open minded.

Not a lot of sex in public but a bunch of foreplay.

Warning though. There a LOT of people that shouldn't be naked. They're flat out ugly.

toy

pussycat, Pdogghound and Akbloke like this.
  9. TheFamilyNudist

TheFamilyNudist Trusted.Member

Been going to nudist resorts and beaches around the world for decades. As others have mentioned, in family oriented resorts, outward displays of sexuality at forbidden. That said, we have met many couples that have more libertine attitudes so we can discreetly talk about sex, just not practice it out in the open.

Some have commented about the less than optimal physical appearances of some on the nudist scene. My attitude is that everyone is beautiful, regardless of the size or shape of their packaging.

TFN

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    EggHead, bigjeff and DanEgregious like this.
  10. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

I've been trying to find a nudist resort / beach in my area for some time now and can't sadly

11. Charliecbr

Charliecbr My daughter

Me and my daughter's love nudists holidays

12. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Of course you're not going to find one openly. There'd be too much of an influx of perverts and psychos. It happens every time someone outside the "circle" finds one, so it's easier to just keep them hidden and unknown to the general public and often even the close public.

13. TheFamilyNudist

Not hidden at all. There are resources all over the internet to find such places. In the US try AANR's (American Association of Nude Recreation) Places to Go section or the Naturist Society's Nude Beaches section. In Europe. try the International Naturist Federation Clubs and Resorts section.

14. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you should move

:p

15. pussycat

We went to a nude beach in Cuba.

It was covered in whales.

:eek:

16. pussycat

There's quite a few nudist resorts and campgrounds in Ontario. Just google it.

We don't bother, my place is clothing optional all the time anyway.

17. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

There's a resort in Palm Springs (California) that has a "nude bridge".
    You can cross the street without having to get dressed.

EggHead likes this.
  18. TheFamilyNudist

Yeah, that is Desert Sun, formerly Desert Shadows. Been there many times. Technically, you can only use the nude bridge if you are one of the condo owners on the other side of the street. Visitors to the resort side are not allowed to cross over to the private condo area via the bridge without being accompanied by an owner. The bridge is named after Lee Baxandall, the founder of the Naturist Society and one of the early sponsors of Desert Shadows.

TFN

Lee Baxandall Nude Bridge
    Desert Sun Resort
    Palm Springs, CA
    Lee Baxandall Nude Bridge.jpg Nude Bridge 2..jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
    EggHead likes this.
  19. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

Well then... it would seem I need to get out a bit more... get some this pale off of me and replace with with some vitamin D all over... and to bring an egg timer too so as to not get too crispy...

EggHead likes this.
  20. TheFamilyNudist

Ten - twenty minutes a day on each side until you build up a tan without getting burnt. Once you have a tan, your melatonin is a natural shield, but still be cautious to not get burnt, so that you can begin absorbing Vit. D (most of us are deficient in Vit. D)

EggHead and SecretWishes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.