1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. royalcrown

royalcrown Trusted Member

Every single sticky? Yeah it looks like an enjoyable place to be.

2. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

We're just making sure you stay safe and keep our other members safe. Many parts of this forum are scanned through by automated webcrawlers and is available to the general public. Causing a problem in here causes a problem for all of us here.

We'd rather not have to worry about whose radars we appear on.

But typically, yes, this site is a VERY enjoyable site. Those who come here with generally good intentions typically make good contacts. Those, especially those who did not pay attention to the landing page, who are here for the wrong reasons... don't last long here.

So, enjoy and follow the rules. This whole thing will be better for all of us.

Thank you and have a good day.

[​IMG]

Akbloke likes this.
  3. ShannaKay

ShannaKay Trusted Member

Hi everybody!!! My name is Shanna Kay, usually go by 'Kay.' I am a 66 year old mother and grandma. LOVE Mother/son!!! Will talk about my personal experiences as well as role-play by EMail with anybody into similar. No limits, the nastier the better...

4. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spoil coffee all over your carpet.

5. popeye

popeye New Member

Hi im popeye in in my mid 20s and im from arizona, I've been into this fetish for around 10 years and im new to this site.

PaulKelly14 and cummunion like this.
  6. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our community.

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

If you read our rules at Forum Rules and FAQ, I promise I won't come to your house and spoil coffee all over your carpet.

7. Shibby

Shibby Account Deleted

Hello, I came looking for advice due to raised suspicion that a relative is interested in me. It’s relieving to see so many people in similar situations. Looking forward to your insights. Glad to have found this community!

Shib

dantan and Akbloke like this.
  8. SecretWishes

Welcome Shibby,
    Please read our the FAQ, and Rules Section before continuing to post.
    Keep in mind that we are VERY AGE SENSITIVE here.
    If you have any questions, you can post your questions in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button at the bottom of the post in question.

9. Adamagic

Adamagic Trusted Member

I'm not new, nor have I ever had any issues on this forum but I have to make 10 posts so consider me a victim of the Fallout. In any case, always happy to be here and always happy to chat. Hope everyone's doing okay.

theking9900 likes this.
  10. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Adamagic, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

11. Deion45

Deion45 New Member

hi everyone i’m deion45 i’m new to this forum i’m into m/s like what i see so far. but I have to make 10 posts didn’t think i would stay this long to care. In anycase, great to meet everyone always happy to chat.

Akbloke likes this.
  12. theking9900

theking9900 Trusted Member

Hi guys. I’m Rahul from India. I’m 24 years old and I’m into mom son incest.
    I like the concept of mom son incest but I don’t find my mother attractive

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Hi Deion45, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

14. Neophyte

Hi Rahul, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Maliqrac likes this.
  15. Rarbaarb

Rarbaarb New Member

Hello guys I'm rarbaarb and I love incest, specially for mom and son! I really like it and I want to know more!

cummunion, D.C. Barnet and Maliqrac like this.
  16. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

17. United

United Trusted Member

Hello to all.

Maliqrac likes this.
  18. SecretWishes

Welcome United?
    I can see that you are a long time member... but you know the rules...

Remember our FAQ, and Rules Section contains lots of information for everyone.
    Keep in mind that we are VERY AGE SENSITIVE here.
    If you have any questions, you can post your questions in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button at the bottom of the post in question.

19. Justfuckngreat

Justfuckngreat Trusted Member

Hello, I'm not new, been lurking around for awhile. I'm another victim of the fallout so I have to make 10 posts. Really enjoy this forum tthough.

20. GeeIshKuMar133

GeeIshKuMar133 Trusted Member

I am a indian 26 years old male doing job. I like incest it's my dream I want to enjoy others incest here

cummunion and D.C. Barnet like this.