1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Theoldman

Theoldman Account Deleted

Hi my name is Prsnalty and I am a MWM, 73 yrs old, married for 39 yrs second time. I live in Florida, love the fun in the sun, nudity, naturalist, naturist and every thing to do with having fun. Was introduced to incest at a young age and love it. Unfortunately my wife is a total vanilla type of person and has NO idea what I do or what she is missing.

2. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Theoldman, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. SRuss13404

SRuss13404 New Member

38 M here in SC, looking forward to see what the site provides.

5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome we hope you enjoy our humble website. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us. We would like to take this moment to say welcome and hope you find what ever it is your looking for. Make sure you read all the rules, before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

We want to make this a comfortable place for you to share your experiences and get advice from our wonderful staff and members. Enjoy your time with us!
    Amanda

6. Neophyte

Hi SRuss13404, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

7. besteggs

besteggs Trusted Member

Hiiiii
    I'm 38, from Montreal, Canada. I'm pretty much your standard straight white cis het male but I have a lot of kinks and, well, one of them is pretty much the target of this here little site
    .. so I look forward to reading through the archives and seeing what other interesting/depraved ideas others have...

Let's have some fun!

fkduppri likes this.
  8. Neophyte

Hi besteggs, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

9. bandl4fun

bandl4fun Trusted Member

Hello everyone! WE are a couple who have been together for over 5 years. Prior to meeting each other we both experienced and enjoyed many things some people would consider dark or taboo..... nudists, swinging, incest, family play, and BDSM. We still enjoy each of these activities today, even more since we have been together.

We have built an unbreakable bond and love for each other. We have no jealousy or secrets between us. We come as a package, we share everything together.

We look forward to meeting new friends and exploring fun activities with friends. Feel free to say hello and introduce yourself.

Take care.

L & B

bim and amiraj like this.
  10. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

11. Neophyte

Hi bandl4fun, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with both of you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

12. PlanAhea

PlanAhea New Member

New member, 24M, been exploring some new kinks and ended up here.

13. Neophyte

Hi PlanAhea, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

14. PlanAhea

PlanAhea New Member

Thanks!!

Neophyte likes this.
  15. Germ

Germ Trusted Member

New member here! Im 38 yo and really like incest moms :)

16. Kriscbiuk

Kriscbiuk Trusted Member

So, introducing myself,
    I'm 34, British male. I'm also bi, a nudist, and I share a home with my sister (half and step, it's complicated).which is why I am here...

amiraj likes this.
  17. Neophyte

Hi Germ, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

18. Neophyte

Hi Kriscbiuk, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

19. Brickz

Brickz New Member

32yrs old Male live in canada

wakekeke likes this.
  20. Curiouso

Curiouso Trusted.Member

Hi, just got back here after a while. I wonder why I seem to have lost access to Most of the content..,thx dir any help.