1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Jleslie

Jleslie New Member

Lol. I didn't say what my disability is. Thank you.

2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Huh???
    What does defining "IB" have to do with a disability?

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Niceguy4sure61, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. Jleslie

Jleslie New Member

I mis-read Neophyte's answer. I missed the period and the but (pun not intended). I read it as "you would think IB stands for Incest Board".

5. Curmudgeon

If you look at the logo above, you will see that this is "Incest Board" at ins-dream.com.
    That's why it's referred to as IB.
    There are some other forums, active and dead, that occasionally get mentioned by initials.
    IT (incest taboo), AI (actual incest), SF (spacefucker), and LTD (lets talk dirty).

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Jleslie likes this.
  6. incestlover2000

incestlover2000 Account Deleted

Hi new here. Love to fantasy family.

7. polu12

polu12 New Member

Nice! What kinds of family fantasy do you have? I like mom son the most

8. Neophyte

Hi incestlover2000, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

9. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

10. incestlover2000

Thanks I will go through them . :)

11. incestlover2000

I like mom and son and brother and sister

12. Biscayne

Biscayne Trusted Member

New here, 40's guy from Nevada. Mostly interested in Mom/Son. Much to my delight my wife has shown some interest in it. Over the past year she has been teasing and showing off a bit to our sons . Don't know that anything will come of it but it's fun to fantasize and definitely spices things up on occasion!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amanda

14. Neophyte

Hi Biscayne, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

15. jojo

jojo Trusted Member

hi new here; interested in brother sister.

16. Curmudgeon

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

17. Neophyte

Hi jojo, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

18. tom7

tom7 Account Deleted

hello

19. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amanda

deviantdan and tom7 like this.
  20. Neophyte

Hi tom7, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!