1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Hrothgar, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. RollySlowly

RollySlowly Account Deleted

Hi all

40 something M from the UK, was active up until a few years ago

Rules read...Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

4. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

5. John Micheals

John Micheals Trusted Member

Good morning im from indy 36 male...married father of 3 trying for fourth...ive had a relationship with my couson in the past

6. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

7. Neophyte

Hi RollySlowly, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! I know you said you already read the rules, but we can't stress how important it is.

8. Neophyte

Hi John, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

9. John Micheals

Thank you and i def will

Neophyte likes this.
  10. John Micheals

Thank you and im excited to be here amongst like minded folks

Amanda likes this.
  11. polu12

polu12 New Member

Im new.

i am a 31 male and love these kinds of experiences and fantasty! Excited to start liking, writing and chatting.
    Want to talk about your experience or fantasty? just PM me (if that function is working for new members im not sure since i just pressed Register.)

12. Curmudgeon

13. Neophyte

Hi polu12, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! You should be able to receive PM's with no problems.

14. Jleslie

Jleslie New Member

Hi. I joined a few weeks ago, just been learning the site. I've read the forum rules, and I agree with everything said. I'm a 66 year old vet and I' disabled so I have a lot of time on my hands, so to speak. I'm from the U.S. I've had sex with a couple of cousins but my main fantasies is mother, and sometimes daughter. Never been with either. I am male.

15. Neophyte

Hi Jleslie, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

Jleslie likes this.
  16. Curmudgeon

Jleslie likes this.
  17. Jleslie

Jleslie New Member

Thank you, Neophyte. I noticed you welcomed me to IB. I thought it would be ID since it's INS-Dream.

Neophyte likes this.
  18. Neophyte

You would think. But IB stands for "Incest Board".

Jleslie likes this.
  19. Niceguy4sure61

Niceguy4sure61 Account Deleted

Another newcomer here. Love to hear about female family members. Of age, of course.

20. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amanda

Niceguy4sure61 likes this.