1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi WrightWack, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

2. Brett

Brett Trusted Member

I am new and am looking for like minded people to talk about incest with brother and sister and mom and son are what i like most

grandpa4fun likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Hello Brett, and welcome to IB.

We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section. Then pick a good avatar for yourself, and get familiar.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

4. Achilles1990

Achilles1990 Account Deleted

Hello everybody,

I am Leon, a Taxation Student from Bavaria, Germany. I have no practical experience with incest, but enjoy to fantasise about it. In fact, my ex-girlfriend opposed my “fetish”, which even led to some small argument..
    In this Forum I would be happy to meet like minded people!

Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  5. Insp Gadget

Hello Achilles1990, and welcome to IB.

We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

Achilles1990 likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Hi Brett, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

7. Neophyte

Hi Leon, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

Achilles1990 likes this.
  8. Just me

Just me Trusted Member

Hello people, I am an older guy from the US. I’ve had an interest in incest for as long as I can remember. This reminds me of another incest site I used to post to way back before you had to have a password to get in. It is now closed. Too bad, I thought it was a great place. I learned a lot there. Anyway, glad to be here.

9. Insp Gadget

Hello Just me, and welcome to IB. We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section. Then select your own personal avatar to show us, and make yourself at home.

I.G.

10. Neophyte

Hi Just me, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. Just me

Just me Trusted Member

I did read the forum rules. They are reasonable.

Question: Sometimes I’m getting an

Ins-Dream Forum. Incest Board. - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
    Try Account Upgrades

Why is that? Other than that, this is a pretty cool site. I like to gather info about incest. I have given a fair amount of thought to the many ethical issues of it. I have had incest experiences that were both good and bad. I am looking forward to talking about issues around incest.

Thanks for the welcome,

Just me

12. Insp Gadget

You will have complete access when you become a Trusted Member. All new members must wait 15 days, and make 5 posts, to reach trusted member status.

13. drfranka

drfranka Trusted Member

Hello, I’m Frank. 45 years old from Germany. (Sorry my English is not good.)

I like to be here for share fantasies about adventures between mothers and sons.

And: I like to know something about real experiences.

For myself I am having not “consummate” experiences, but some “nearly” adventures.

But I like to keep it in the fantasy and I made a lot of captions about it.

As soon as possible I like to post this pictures and show you my ideas in these captions.

D.C. Barnet, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  14. Insp Gadget

Hello drfranka, and welcome to IB. We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section. Then select your own personal avatar to show, and make yourself at home.

I.G.

15. Neophyte

Hi Frank, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

16. Will

Will Account Deleted

Hi everyone I’m new here,

32 male from the Uk but living abroad. No personal experience yet, really would like to hat with people about their recommended first steps, experiences, and any resources they might suggest. I’m quite passionate about M/S relationships and the closeness that can come from that..

Such a nice forum and group of people from what I have read so far,

Hope to make some nice friends !

D.C. Barnet, Akbloke and Insp Gadget like this.
  17. Insp Gadget

Hello Will, and welcome to IB. We're sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section. Then select your own personal avatar to show, and make yourself at home.

I.G.

18. Will

Will Account Deleted

Ok will do

19. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I extend to you a very warm welcome. I hope you enjoy what the forum has to offer and that you are an active member of what will hopefully become a vibrant, informative, entertaining and supporting aspect of our community.Once again, welcome to the forum and feel free to join in.

Amanda.

Akbloke likes this.
  20. Neophyte

Hi Will, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget and Amanda stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

Insp Gadget likes this.