1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. devotedsister

devotedsister Account Deleted

Hi, I'm Jane from North Wales, UK. I'm 32 years old and have been devoted to my brother for as long as I have been sexually aware. I've never had a lasting relationship with anyone else because I always end up wanting my brother more than my partner, he has a kind of hold over me that means I just end up giving myself to him every time we are together. I still live with my parents, my brother lives about 5 miles away with his wife and two children.

Lars Hansen, Ausstde and Akbloke like this.
  3. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Hello devotedsister, welcome to IB.
    Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.
    For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.
    But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Ian, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

5. Neophyte

Hi picfaker, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

6. Neophyte

Hi Jane, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

7. GOLDEN123

GOLDEN123 Account Deleted

Thank you, I've read the rules, will start posting soon

Neophyte likes this.
  8. Dradonus

Dradonus Trusted Member

Hello. Newbie here. I am married with two kids for seven years now. I always had an incest fetish, but had brothers instead of sisters, so i never got to experience the awkward moments that everyone else i am sure had. I did experimentbit with two cousins, but barely did anything. If you want to know more, your just gonna have to message me.

9. Curmudgeon

After you become a trusted member you will have access to the "real experiences" forum.
    You can post your experiences there if you wish.

10. Neophyte

Hi Dradonus, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. gfdsq

gfdsq Trusted Member

Hi there, I am also new here, looking forward to hearing and seeing everyone else's experiences :) And maybe even share some of my own

12. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Hello gfdsq, welcome to IB.

Take your time to look around here to see how things are posted, but certainly don't forget to read the rules.

For the rules and good to know stuff you can take a look here: http://ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?forums/forum-rules-faqs-and-help.85/ . Also take a look in each sub-forum at the stickies.

But, above all, enjoy your stay here!

13. Neophyte

Hi gfdsq, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Slisse stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

14. john72

john72 Trusted Member

Hi all, Newbie here. I am 45 years old divorced, staying with daughter for five years now. I always had an incest dream, but i never got to experience that moment.

15. Curmudgeon

16. Neophyte

Hi john72, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. kimsi88

kimsi88 Trusted Member

Hi,

I'm Kimsi. I live in Miami. I found this forum by accident. I had sex with both my father and my older brother, and me and my brother are living together now. There isn't a lot more for me to say. I work in a supermarket. I drive a VW Golf. I like anything that's done on or in the ocean. That's about all I can think of.

Kimsi

Akbloke likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Hi Kimsi, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

annab2 likes this.
  19. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Always happy to have former IT members just as I was here. Welcum to Ib and enjoy yoursel. One thing we do is enforce the rules so please read them as soon as you can.

Muffdiver
    Lead Admin.

annab2 likes this.
  20. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Welcum to IB John. You say you live with your daughter so it's never too late to experience incest. We have had some in the past that were involved with grandparents who were in their 80's.

Mufdiver
    Lead Admin

annab2 likes this.