1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. BONY KHALIFA

BONY KHALIFA Trusted Member

HI,
    MYSELF JORDAN SHAIKH NICK NAME IS BONY AND I ADDED KHALIFA AS SURNAME MY OWN ( COZ I ALWAYS FANTASIZE MIA KHALIFA AS MY MOM),

I AM AN INDIAN AND BELONGS TO A UPPER MIDDLE CLASS MUSLIM FAMILY.

I AM FROM MUMBAI,FATHER IS REAL ESTATE AGENT, AND MY SWEET MOM WORKING WOMEN IN MY FATHERS OFFICE. AND I LOVE HER I FANTASIZE HER I WANT HER SO BADLY THAT I CANT TELL YOU........HOPE YOU ALL WILL HELP TO GET MY LOVE......

2. Claudiu

Claudiu Trusted Member

Hi. I am Claudiu, I am 26 y o and I work as a bartender. I am from Romania. My partner introduced me to this forum and I am happy she did. :)

optiplex and allison17 like this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jordan, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

Using all capital letters is considered shouting and you should refrain from using it unless you wish to emphasize a point.

4. Neophyte

Hi Claudiu, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

5. FromNoWhere

FromNoWhere New Member

Hi, I'm new here. 31/m. Just moved to West Texas (for work). Married and have two kids.

I've always fantasized about this since I was in my XXXXXXXXXXX. I've never had the opportunity to act any of it out and probably won't ever, but that's ok. I enjoy reading about and discussing with others.

Sorry, no references to ages below 18 in this section, even implied ages. Neo

allison17 likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Hi FromNoWhere, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

allison17 likes this.
  7. FromNoWhere

FromNoWhere New Member

Sorry about that! I hadn't considered it in that context. I'll be carful not to do it again.

allison17 and Princess Amy like this.
  8. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

allison17 likes this.
  9. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

its ok hon we all miss up welcome to the family.

allison17 likes this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You say in this post you are 26 but your profile says 25. did you just have a birthday or make a mistake? Please reply back so we can get the correct age fixed. Thank you. :)

Allison

Admin.

Princess Amy likes this.
  11. fred

fred Trusted Member

hello every one im 28 yo man . i love this froum and love to talk about every thing to other members. i,m happy to be here

12. Neophyte

Hi Fred, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

13. fred

fred Trusted Member

hi i read all of them. and im glad to sharing and hearing with others. thank u

Princess Amy and Neophyte like this.
  14. Kathryn Zia

Kathryn Zia Trusted Member

Hello - I am Kathryn, 33 year old female. I am married with two kids. I enjoy outdoor activities when possible and love hanging out with friends and family. I am just looking for friends on this site who will be supportive and share similar views.

15. Ausstde

Ausstde Account Deleted

I think you will find it here :)

Many people on this site are supportive and I think we all share your views ;)

amiraj and Princess Amy like this.
  16. Neophyte

Hi Kathryn, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

allison17 likes this.
  17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I sent you a PM. I think this is just an honest mistake when you filled out your birthdate since there is only one year difference and can be fixed real easy but you need to answer my reply so I can get the facts and we can fix this. Thank you and have a wonderful night/day just reply back to my pm as soon as possible. :)

18. ald76

ald76 Trusted Member

Welcome Kathryn!

19. yogi

yogi Trusted Member

Hey I am here for 60 days and how come I am not a trusted member?

20. Neophyte

The requirements to become a Trusted Member is being registered for more than 40 days and to make 5 or more posts. You registered on March 16th, 2017 so you have the 40 days part, but the 5th post was this one. Now that you have the 5 posts, as soon as the software has cycled through and processed the count, your status will change. This usually takes 1 hour.