1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. beth

beth Trusted Member

31 F from New Zealand .Active looking for like minded families toshare our holiday home

Ausstde and Akbloke like this.
  2. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB, please read the rules before you post and enjoy your time with us. Have a wonderful day. :)

3. Jasontimmy

Jasontimmy Trusted Member

hello welcome to site

4. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Beth, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

5. deadpoolmt2017

deadpoolmt2017 New Member

Hey yall I'm 30, American n happy to be here

6. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB,we are glad you are here also. Please read the rules before you post. If you need any help contact a staff member. Have a wonderful time. :)

7. Neophyte

Hi deadpoolmt2017, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

8. curiouslywishing

curiouslywishing Trusted Member

Hi all, new to this site and new to opening up about these things we can't talk about in public. I'm a dad, fairly unhappily married, with a son and daughter. I grew up in a conservative family where we weren't really allowed to date so my sister became the object of obsession. Nothing ever happened between us but the idea of it still gets me and if she were to be open to it today, I'd jump at the chance.

I am all about mutual respect and agreement in terms of anything sexual (of course can role play any situation once those things are in place) so not into force, blackmail, coercion, rape, or essentially anything not based in some sort of love. I am here to learn about others experiences (dad/daughter, brother/sister) and how they developed, what works well in them, what difficulties arise, what you love about it (other than the obvious), what's been surprising/unexpected about the relationship, and many other things. Curious to hear how I might be able to apply your experiences to my own life someday since so many of you have been through this already.

Really looking forward to talking with you and being a part of this site!

hrnyoldguy likes this.
  9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

10. curiouslywishing

curiouslywishing Trusted Member

Thanks for the welcome! I just read the rules and will certainly abide by them!

11. Blanket

Blanket Trusted Member

Hello! My name is Blanket, and I've just been a lurker for a little bit, but now I'm here to say hello! Looking for some awesome mutual stories, and pictures.

12. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

You have the time in, a couple more posts (plus an hour) and you'll become a trusted member.

13. Blanket

Blanket Trusted Member

Thank you for the quick reply! I appreciate the warm welcome. Was afraid I'd have to wait another month.

14. daadee

daadee Trusted Member

Hi! I'm a 42 year old man who has had incest fantasies for many years. It is my secret, guilty pleasure, and I'm excited to be here.

15. Neophyte

Hi curiouslywishing, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

curiouslywishing likes this.
  16. Neophyte

Hi Blanket, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

17. Neophyte

Hi daadee, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

18. payton13

payton13 New Member

Greetings, a 21-year old male who has been enchanted with incest fantasies for quite a while now. Really been looking for a place to exchange opinions especially with those who have experienced the forbidden pleasure.
    I`m particularly into the mom&son stuff so i would like to hear some advice from those who have not only fantasised but have openly indulged in it.:)

19. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Welcome to our wonderful family. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay with us.Make sure you read all the rules before posting anything. use your common sense, treat others as you yourself expect to be treated and help us build a great community experience for everyone.

Amy

20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Welcome to the forum all new,and future new members. :)

Welcome-Images-In-Sky.jpg