1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Bert, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

allison17 likes this.
  2. jayviz69

jayviz69 New Member

Hello all. Been away for a week and just catching up on what all the other new members are saying. I am so ready for the weekend. Later.

3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

welcome

4. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB, Please read all the rules before you post. Have a wonderful time. :)

5. Neophyte

Hi jayviz69, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

6. hotslowhands

hotslowhands New Member

Hi,brand new,am 69 feel more like 50 or so. Been single for about 15 years now. Have 3 grown kids,a girl and two boys,all married with kids of their own. Like pics and stories of this subject. Not sure how all this works yet but up for chatting with folks.

Akbloke and Hal like this.
  7. Neophyte

Hi hotslowhands, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

8. reeuw

reeuw Dad of two from The Netherlands

Hi, i'm a 40 year olde male from a country in Europe. I have a loving family with a wife of 37 and a boy of XX and girl of XX. I enjoy all the great stories out here !

9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

I edited your post. Mentioning an age under 18 is forbidden by forum rules.

10. Neophyte

Hi reeuw, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

11. shadyred75

shadyred75 Trusted Member

I am 35 year old male from Kansas. My girlfriend and I are practically married, as we've been together for over 5 years now. I look forward to exploring all the forum has to offer.

12. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

13. Neophyte

Hi shadyred75, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

14. Wollester

Wollester Trusted Member

I'm male, 67 married, but not living together anymore. I have 3 children, a boy (man) of 38, a daughter of 33 and a daughter of 31. I have 4 grandchildren, fifth on its way.
    I live in the Netherlands and are quite happy with my live, although moving is getting worse and worse.

Akbloke likes this.
  15. Slacker

Slacker Trusted Member

Hey all. M, 36. Love the site, looking forward to getting to know some of you.

16. Neophyte

Hi Wollester, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

17. Neophyte

Hi Slacker, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Slacker likes this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Thanks to Neophyte and David for welcomening our new members. Neo must get here real early. I appreciate both of you and the work it takes. Come on folks give them a hand. They do an awesome job and I thank them both.

Hal likes this.
  19. Neophyte

I haven't seen a full 8 hour stretch in years. It was bad two nights ago, when I fell asleep at 8:00 pm and woke up at midnight. I mostly take catnaps throughout the day.

allison17 likes this.
  20. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You are doing an awesome job in a very important thread. Thumbs up to you. :)

Neophyte and Hal like this.