1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Welcome to IB, siakamaru! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful with respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)

2. annab2

Welcome to IB, Andrew Rivera! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful with respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)

3. annab2

Welcome to IB, Ccoorreeyy! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful with respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)

4. annab2

Welcome to IB, Faberlow! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful with respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)

5. annab2

Welcome to IB, al3xandr4! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful with respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)

6. hotrod1968

hotrod1968 Trusted Member

Hello all! I'm a 38 yr old male in the US. Was a member of AI a long time ago. No personal experience but this is a big fantasy of mine. I also enjoy 3D videos! Looking forward to meeting some like minded people. Take care!

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi hotrod1968, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

annab2 likes this.
  8. Jindo19

Jindo19 New Member

Im a 35 year old Male, Just wondering if this is a legit site to talk with people of the same interests.

annab2 likes this.
  9. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Welcome Jindo. Let me assure you this is a legit site. Jump in and join the forums and you'll find out. Watch the rules though we are very age sensitive in the forums.

annab2 and Neophyte like this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB, please read the rules before you post. Talking is fine unless it is under the age of 18. Anything under 18 is not allowed to mention. You can say young, youth, etc etc. But you can not text an underage number unless it is in the fiction story forum and then the limit is 13 and above but it has to be fiction. Thank you and welcome. :)

11. Neophyte

Hi Jindo19, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  12. jayviz69

jayviz69 New Member

hi. just joined today.

I'm a middle aged male from kansas and looking forward to getting to know everyone.

have a great day

annab2 likes this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Hi and welcome to IB friend, Please read the rules before you post. Have a wonderful time here. :)

annab2 likes this.
  14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

15. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Got you that time Walter. :):D:p

annab2 likes this.
  16. jayviz69

jayviz69 New Member

This is the first forum I have ever joined. Hope I can figure it out :rolleyes:

17. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

If not we can help you. first thing to do is read the rules that is the most important before you do anything. I wouldn't want to see you get into trouble right from the start,so read them heck read them twice. :)

Your little smily face where you are rolling your eye's tell me you have been in many forums before. ;):rolleyes:

18. jerrypace

jerrypace Trusted.Member

Hi to all.
    I'm a bit disappointed as I "donated" USD$15 when I joined a week ago and yet I'm still not given 'Full Member' status?!
    In my 50's and love the fantasy of Mother-Son and Mother-Daughter and Father-Daughter sex ... but would never do anything but 'dream' of doing it ... have zero desire to have sex with my own Mother but somehow the concept of other Boys/Men doing it with their own mother I find highly arousing.

annab2 likes this.
  19. Neophyte

Hi jayviz69, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

allison17 likes this.
  20. annab2

You will still need to meet the requirement of making at least 5 posts! A quick look shows me that you do qualify, I'll contact an administrator right away! :)

allison17 likes this.