Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. curmudgeon Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.
    annab2 and allison17 like this.
  2. annab2 Lead Moderator

Welcome to IB, Elena! Please read our Rules before posting again. Many of our Forums and threads are "Age Sensitive!" So, you need to be very careful in respect to IB's RULES. Enjoy your time with "Our Family!" The easiest and best opportunity to do that is by responding to our many Forums and their threads! Please contact the members of our Administrative Staff, if you have any questions regarding IB! :)
    allison17 likes this.
  3. panzer159 Trusted Member

Hi,
    im kinda new around here and very curious about incest stories. I have already read some of them here and they are very interesting. Looking forward to read some more.
    Have a nice day :)
    annab2 likes this.
  4. allison17 Admin, but still a wildchild.

Hi and welcome to IB,please read all the rules before you post. Enjoy the stories. :)
  5. annab2 Lead Moderator

Welcome to IB, panzer159! Please read IB's RULES, before your next posting! Our Forums are "Age Sensitive!" So, reading the RULES are to your benefit, if you have any questions regarding IB business, contact one of IB's Staff of Administrators and Moderators! Enjoy your stay! :)
    allison17 likes this.
  6. allison17 Admin, but still a wildchild.

For all the new members and the ones to come in the future. :)

maxresdefault.jpg
    annab2 and Hal like this.
  7. annab2 Lead Moderator

Nice! Does it come in green? (LOL!);)
    allison17 likes this.
  8. glasslanes New Member

I forgot I was a member of this site. I'm a twentysomething male living in California who devours great stories. I've found some incredible M/S content here written from Mom's POV, which is scarcer than I imagined. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear it.

Edit: Oh and I've also read the forum rules, which I've found to be some of the more comprehensive lists of rules, but that shows the level of care and interest in maintaining a healthy forum. Bravo!
    Akbloke likes this.
  9. allison17 Admin, but still a wildchild.

Not this type sweety. Have others that do. Will save some for later. :)
    annab2 likes this.
  10. curmudgeon Moderator

Another three posts and your account will be upgraded so you have full access.
    glasslanes and annab2 like this.
  11. allison17 Admin, but still a wildchild.

you joined in 2014 and only have 2 posts?? tsk tsk. You will have to change that. If you have been here that long you don't get the rules speech because you should already know them. Now get out there and start posting something. ;):)
    Hal, glasslanes and annab2 like this.
  12. glasslanes New Member

I'll get on that right away!

I added this part to my original comment since I didn't want to seem like I was inflating my post count, but I figured it'd be wise to add here too:
    Oh and I've also read the forum rules, which I've found to be some of the more comprehensive lists of rules, but that shows the level of care and interest in maintaining a healthy forum. Bravo!
    Hal and annab2 like this.
  13. annab2 Lead Moderator

Do I need to recharge my cattle-prod? Posting is easy, "glasslanes" all you are asked to do, is to make a few cognizant remarks!
    ;)

glasslanes and allison17 like this.
  14. allison17 Admin, but still a wildchild.

yes we do care about our members and their privacy for visiting a forum such as this so you don't have to worry about that. All I can say is for a fantasy incest forum you will not find one any better, now go rock and role. :D:p
    Hal and glasslanes like this.
  15. allison17 Admin, but still a wildchild.

And she used it on me once,my butt hurt for a week, funny thing is she was smiling so take her serious. ;):):D
    annab2, Akbloke, Hal and 1 other person like this.
  16. siakamaru New Member

hello, I am a 31 year old male. Married with two kids. I have experienced incest and enjoyed it alot.
    annab2 likes this.
  17. Neophyte Moderator

Hi Elena welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As curmudgeon and allison17 mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.
  18. Neophyte Moderator

Hi panzer159, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As allison17 and annab2 mentioned, please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section.
  19. Neophyte Moderator

Hi glasslanes, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!
  20. Neophyte Moderator

Hi siakamaru, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.