1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

chat & mingle matchmaking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by froppy, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vitro13

Vitro13 Trusted.Member

Nyet. (No)
    This is an English only Forum, Please post in English or provide a translation in the post. No exceptions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2020
  2. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

..Russian meaning: NO!!

3. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

I'm A kind guy, I like going outside like going out to eat or going to the cinema, I'm somewhat of a picky eater, I like anime and I play video games, I'm a little on the heavy side weighing over 260, my looks are a 7/10, and I'm a little of a conversation hog and I have sometimes jump from one subject to another but I'm trying to improve on those social problems and I go to the gym every other day of the weeks excluding weakens trying to lose Wight.

4. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

I also live with my family. just graduated high school. and want to get a career in publishing my own graphic novels, wouldn't mind starting my own family in my early 20s

cummunion likes this.
  5. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

First off, I'm a big fan of MHA so YAY FROPPY!
    [​IMG]

Secondly, what are you doing to help you get going in graphic novel publishing?

Also:

日本語が話せます。助けることができる。
    nihongo ga hanasemasu. tasukeru koto ga dekiru.
    I speak Japanese. I can help.

I also started learning Japanese because of anime. I didn't want to wait for dubs and was tired of reading subs and trying to watch the action on screen at the same time.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
  6. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

well so far I'm still writing out the script, but my mom also decided to look for writing classes to help me with my writing

and so far with my Japanese I have a very basic understanding so far but I can't speak a whole sentence or have conversation, but here's what I know so far

Akae (Red) Midori (Green) Ao (Blue) Shiro (White) Kuro (Black)

Otoko no ko (boy) otoko no hito (man) onnanako (girl) onnanahito (Woman)

ichi (1) Ni (2) San (3) yon (4) Go (5) Roku (6)

7. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Konichiwa SW....and Ari gatogozaimus SW....
    Good afternoon SW.... and tha nkyouverymu SW....

-Include english translations Ak... SW

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
  8. SecretWishes

What in particular do you need help with in writing. There are a LOT of different aspects and approaches to it, paricularly fiction. I might be able to help there too... I'm writing a couple of novels myself (and short stories) but haven't published them yet... But I find my plot technique a simple but effective system, especially if I know what my ending is.

As for your japanese, it's a start... some mild corrections are in the quote. I highlighted them in blue for future reference. My offer to help still stands.

:: kero ::
    :: ribbit ::

こんばんは Ak...そして:confused:どういたしまして...何のために。
    konban wa Ak... soshite :confused: doetashimashite...? nannotameni?
    good evening Ak... and :confused: your welcome...? what for (why am I being thanked)?

9. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

well for my writing I guess the most important thing is actually how to write it. what I mean, is that I don't know how to use proper punctuation and certain descripted words for narrating. the reason I have these problems is because I went to a special school that didn't really focused on how to use proper writing.

10. SecretWishes

I recommend installing Grammarly or use their website then... they helped me a LOT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.