1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

chat & mingle matchmaking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by froppy, Dec 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

hello, I wanted to make this thread so people could talk and maybe find someone who has the same interest as them. and maybe if you like each other maybe dm each other.

rules, please be careful about the info you share.

Akbloke likes this.
  2. Jaimie F.

Jaimie F. gone for good, Bye Felicia

thanks for the post...really into sincere chat about real experiences and intelligent people. Also, very much into clean female feet, esp with polish and anklet(s), public nudity, and female family relations (sisters, aunt/niece, mom/daughter who are either bi-curious or just into exploration, perhaps discovering a new way to pleasure themselves or another woman). Not sure why the anklet on a soft (freshly pedi'd) foot excites me (granted, I do wear them also), but paired with a naked body or wooden clogs and its instant-wet for me.

3. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

well I guess I'll tell a little bit about my self, I'm a Virgo, I'm straight, I have no specific preference in woman personality wise, I like brother/sister and mom/son, I'm a virgin, and I'm looking to be in a meaningful relationship.

4. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

i'm also looking for someone close to my age like 19, 20, 21.

5. nnif

nnif New Member

Age 35 anyone?

IncestBlowjob and lovingincest like this.
  6. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

i sort of get the foot fetish since feet are dirty, sex involves dirty bodily fluids (well, potentially) so associating the two isnt that odd.
    As i got a bit older, clean pedicured feet makes sense!

but the absolute obsession with female footwear among women! That is a mystery to me.

well, this is a thread to share incest matchmaking info. But you said elsewhere penis is boring to you. darn.

me? single, educated, starting a new career this february. 35, white, 6ft tall, 190, a little overweight but i am working on it. I frankly have some hair loss, but honestly i am rather confident i am a 5 out of 1o in terms of facial features, a 10 in personality (because i am very sensitive to peoples emotions) and i have the potential to be at least a 7 out f 10 body-wise / physique with only a bit of dieting.

women have super high expectations when it comes to appearance, though for me that is nice to have, the main thing is intuitive energy. granted experience with incest thats positive would be nice.

oh location...that would be texas.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2019
  7. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

besides incest, I also kind of have a fetish for futanari's. that's not gay right? not that I have any problems with gay people.

Bro4FamLuv likes this.
  8. lovingincest

hello fellow dude, i assume :)

9. Jaimie F.

Jaimie F. gone for good, Bye Felicia

Thanks for the reply, for me feet are not about being dirty, they're about being free, different, exposed. Textile-feeling is different but in what is felt for both participants. What a sole, or toe, or heel, or ankle feels like against bare skin is different than a hand. My sisters feet pressed flat against my back when I go down on her feels different to me than when it's my partners hands for example. Even clothing today recognizes this and forces attention to the feet, with good reason, feet are beautiful to look at, soft and delicate to touch, and are accessible!

Likewise, when I'm sharing a toy and were in a position that is vag to vag, feet often come into things. The personal intimacy of having a partner lick my toes, or I suck on their heel, or feel their soles pressed against my breasts carries a sensitivity beyond the course act of merely fucking. Its deeper, more sensual, intentional, I meant to be intimate with a part of your body others neglect sort of thing.

As for jewelry, particularly anklets, toe-rings, and barefoot sandals, usually its also an indication she takes care of her body and pays attention to the details. We girls are fairly particular about our feet and how we adorn them, decorative additions rarely come where we don't want to draw attention. A girl in a cute skirt with wood-soled clogs, barefoot with a cute anklet is going to get my attention. Its like she's saying, look here. Its the reason I do it, and yes I do tend to be a flirt with my feet lol.

As for not being into guys, I owe no one here justification... I could say the same to you, you're not into guys, shame, you might enjoy giving head....heck, I think everyone should be required to have a sexual relationship with both sexes starting with close family relatives.

lovingincest likes this.
  10. lovingincest

n
    Yes that makes sense.

I've had plenty of homosexual sex. I just prefer female energy, but in a woman who is confident and sensitive.

11. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

I live in California. that as much info I am giving and if we ever meet I probably choose a place like a restaurant to meet and chat and a place like a motel to get a little more "intimate".

12. lovingincest

lol we both know i am a dude, but honestly the idea of this working is near 0. i dont mean to be the asshole here, since here i am doing the same thing, hoping hopelessly.

Akbloke and froppy like this.
  13. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

thanks for the honesty. I don't really think this will work either, but I'm willing to try.

14. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

I also don't even have a car yet but I thought it would still be nice to talk to somebody who still might be interested

15. IncestBlowjob

IncestBlowjob Single man in late 30s seeking single moms in USA.

Male 33 here

cummunion likes this.
  16. lovingincest

the more open you are to different kinks, the more likely you will find a willing partner.

here are some ideas

1.learn a foreign language.

I am american, so for me spanish means there are many younger woman open to dating me just by being american. You are young. Save your money, live at home for awhile while mastering spanish if you live in the usa.

Why do this? This is something you have to be smart about. If you want to pull off incest, you are going to have to quite intelligent in many different ways. Good luck!

2. women dont mind dating men who are 4 or 5 years older. Save your money and work hard for the next 5 to 7 years.

Young women, 18 or 19, are not ready to start a family. You also likely need more serious dating experience. This will give you the kink experience to understand if this is just a fetish or a lifestyle.

3. make as many friends as you can that you can share secrets with.

Out of all, number 3 matters most. It really really does.

good luck!

froppy likes this.
  17. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

thank you for your advices. I'm actually trying to learn Japanese right now. I'm also not looking to start right now, though I would like to start one in the very near future.

cummunion likes this.
  18. cummunion

cummunion Account Deleted

Issho ni nihongo o renshuu shimashou? (Let's study together)

This is an English only Forum, Please post in English or provide a translation in the post. Even in this case.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2020
    lovingincest likes this.
  19. froppy

froppy Trusted Member

sorry i'm still trying learning so I cant read it yet. sorry

20. lovingincest

Ideally you would find a father who is already with his daughter. I know its a long shot, but I believe most men don't want to raise a family with their daughters due to legal issues and perhaps genetic problems. Frankly, its at least 1/2 of 1 percent of men who have had consensual sex with their daughters. I am basing this on real data, though its an estimate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.