1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

California needs a enema.

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Amanda, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Did you think there would be this many comments when you started this? Just curious.

Amanda likes this.
  2. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

no i did not:)

3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Maybe someone should make a sanctuary district for straws, and then the state would be hypocritical when they say 'no'.

Amanda, Brutus58 and Neophyte like this.
  5. Neophyte

What a lot of Liberal democrats in california think of other peoples rights.

Amanda and Brutus58 like this.
  6. Janet

Janet Trusted.Member

Once a Cat 8 earthquake hits California America's pre-occupation with being the Word Police Force will come to an abrupt end.

7. darkmaster80

darkmaster80 Trusted Member

California should be the countries insane asylum. So much of their laws and proposed laws make absolutely no sense. They seem to be blind to history and common sense.

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

This farmer is being prosecuted under the CWA of the EPA as modified by Obama.

10. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Now , I don't live in the U.S of A but with all the strange shit that come's out of La La land , like what the new law that will stop people and teacher's from protecting there students . maybe trump should build a wall around California , and anybody that want's to leave has to show US Passport with photo I.D .

Amanda, Brutus58 and Zarp like this.
  11. TriadSibling

Further proof that the left only care about their agendas, instead of proving they're wrong by allowing people to protect themselves.

If I was in CA, and I heard this, and I was a carrier by law, I'd tell lawmakers to kiss my ass, and if I had to kill a shooter who was hurting people, I'd still make that choice, regardless of what these morons say, because I'll be damned if I'll stand by and let someone shoot someplace up when I can prevent it. That ban is unconstitutional, and it should be ignored and shut down.

12. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Call me crazy and stupid and what ever else you want to but I think California is an experiment for a true liberal state molded after what ideals they want for the rest of the country!!! I personally think California has become a giant steaming pile of crap!! Now trust me I know there are good people living there that are so outnumbered by the liberals the nothing they do matters! In fact there are several right here on these boards!

villager, Amanda and Brutus58 like this.
  13. TriadSibling

You're probably right about that, and many online platforms are taking a similar direction as well.

14. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

I hope I am not but man, how much more stupid crap can they keep doing? It seems to me they are trying to push every person not in touch with their own beliefs out of the state which a crazy as it seems is businesses as well. I mean what is going to happen when they loose so many companies they can’t compete I mean where are the people going to work and pay the reducilous taxes. I can already see the government there screaming for federal aide then like now if they get it snub their noses at everything else again.

villager, Amanda, Brutus58 and 2 others like this.
  15. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I was born and raised in SoCal. I left when I retired. Was gone 11 years and than went to visit for a few days. I couldn't wait to get the hell outta there. I didn't realize when I was living there I was living in a shithole. Its worse now.

16. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

I was in Calif in the late 70 s Jerry brown was the Gov then & Linda Ronstad was his gf , in all these years he has not gotten smarter , just more liberial , Amanda if you want to move to Florida I will gladly make room for you & bring your guns , we can shoot pictures of all the liberal assholes to help control our anger at them . I love the way Trump pisses off all the dumb asses in D C , not a great President YET, but sure keeps me entertained .

17. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

I am just glad I am so old & won t be around to see the downfall of this country that I love so much .

villager and Amanda like this.
  18. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

The liberals seem to drop the part illegal from alien , like radical from islomic terrorist , To me being illeagel means against the LAW, how can you drop it for that & apply it to anything you don t like ?

19. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Because the are f-ing idiots is how.

villager and Amanda like this.
  20. Neophyte

This is the text of AB-424, the Law pushed through by the Democrats of California to restrict people who have concealed carry permits from carrying or having a gun in a school zone. This in effect make every school in California a Gun Free Zone with a few exceptions and I'm sure the Democrats are working hard to get rid of those few exceptions. To bad that the Democrats aren't working at all in getting rid of the criminals that perpetrate the shootings.

Text of AB-424