1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

BS Go Fund Me pages

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Ok. I came across a HS friend posting for hers for "living expenses".

In the text of the page.

Her boyfriend was robbed and severely injured (Cant call her on that it happened)

But now the BS *her name* insanity starts:

It may take months for him to get SSI (fact) and I only work PART TIME because I have to be home for the Baby and my daughter (not the current BFs, it is with her abusive ex who was a drug dealer). So I cant get a FT job. Employers in FT positions dont get that MY DAUGHTER COMES FIRST and I have to drive her to school so I cant be in before 10. I have to leave at 2 so I can get her at 3. I then cant come back. Cant work weekends. Need a lot of time off in the Summer since she is home then.

Our house is in foreclosure and we have to move out (note. Her Mom's house 3 years ago, now HIS). And I guarantee she will find a co-signer who is stupid enough to help her on #3 soon.

It goes on and on. I have offered her a job up here. She cant move. Her family is down there.

So to summarize. SHe wants a FT job that is 10-2, or 4 hours a day. No weekends. That give FULL BENEFITS. And enough pay to pay a mortgage and enough time off for her to take the summer and school holidays off. So she started a Go Fund Me so she can get all of that on a PT job.

Thankfully, people we know have told her to "Get an Fing CLUE" since she posted this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.