1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Breast feeding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xrike, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xrike

Xrike Account Deleted

Do you think there is a correlation to those who have been breast fed and their Mothers having a special bond or not?

curiousFred likes this.
  2. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

I don't know , but I love my cock to be coated in Mother's milk direct from the nipple .

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  3. JadeyKay

JadeyKay Trusted Member

Probably none at all, to be honest.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. floydsaint

floydsaint Trusted.Member

I wasn’t breast fed but had a special bond because I had an abusive father, then a step father. My mom fantasies started in my late teens I believe.
    Wish I could have been nursed on those 38D’s

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Watching my wife nursing our babies, was an emotional experience I will never forget

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

Vaguely remember a study showing a correlation between breastfeeding and preference for larger breast size. Incest? nah.

7. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

All of my children were breast fed, and the 3 with my first wife actually hate that woman, and could care less about her, and don't have anything to do with her since they have grown up and moved away from home. My last one was breast fed, he still loves his Mom, but when we got divorced he chose to live with me, along with his older sister, and my sister.
    As for me, my Mom couldn't breast feed me because her milk wasn't any good from what the doctors told her, and we still shared an extremely tight bond. So I don't see a correlation with breast feeding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.