1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Boys! How do you like your dick sucked?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arianfuk9, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's where a "good" father would/should teach their daughters and "good" mothers would/should teach their sons.

Akbloke and Calist like this.
  2. Calist

Calist Account Deleted

That's true. Incest can be extremely useful.

3. Jaredd2091

Jaredd2091 Trusted Member

I need to be laying down a d for her tongue to be directly on the bottom of my dick. Medium speed. Fast isnt great nor is too slow. Need some friction!

4. BigSteve

BigSteve Account Deleted

I like a good sloppy blowjob w lots of spit and lots of throatfucking, but really any blowjob is a good blowjob

5. TJ Anderson

TJ Anderson Trusted Member

Not sure if I just haven’t had good head or if I just don’t prefer it. Don’t get me wrong, it feels good but I prefer to be going down on the woman rather than her sucking my dick. But that’s just me

Calist likes this.
  6. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

Am I the only one who finds it strange, that the OP probably did not read any of the replies?

Calist likes this.
  7. giraldus

giraldus Trusted Member

For me i dont like. The place for dick is in pussy. Not in mouth. At least in my opinion.

8. Michael Talbot

Michael Talbot Account Deleted

With enthusiasm. That's the best that I can explain it as. Nothing turns me on more than being wanted and seeing a woman (or man) wanting and desiring my dick. Actively teasing and playing with it. Kissing and licking and breathing all over it with enthusiasm and then taking it into their mouth like they intend to devour it. That's how I prefer to have my dick sucked.

darkhair4 and Akbloke like this.
  9. gdman1986

gdman1986 Trusted Member

On the knees down the throat

darkhair4 likes this.
  10. ipreferanonymity

ipreferanonymity Trusted Member

Standing, Holding their hair and pushing them further down on my dick.

11. Brickly

Brickly Trusted Member

I have been testicularly hurt on too many occasions by enthusiastic partners. No point getting angry about it, it isn't deliberate. I can understand someone learning to be hesitant as a result. Balls are weird.

Calist likes this.
  12. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

i'm not fussy :D

13. metallica

metallica Trusted Member

I like it the slow way and smoothly

14. DFME

DFME Trusted Member

Oh dam, what a question... I love when the girl starts slow. The thing is the varity, unpredictable change and her seductive eye-contacts will drive me crazy. At this point it's time to pull her clothes off and start to eat her pussy out.

Akbloke likes this.
  15. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The VERY BEST that I ever had was from a young lady from the state if Virginia, She was a very attractive, southern black gal (there was lots of caucasian in her genetics). I really thought that she had sucked me inside out through my penis. When I asked where she learned to do that, her reply was that her gay cousin taught her. We spent that summer having lots of sex.

16. gunderson

gunderson Trusted Member

Lying down, deep throat, lotsa tongue, and audible sucking noises.

17. anony_mouses

anony_mouses Trusted Member

Most mind blowing BJ I've ever had, she fingered my butthole at the same time.

18. Momsboy78

Momsboy78 Trusted Member

I like it when I sit or lie down and my cock is slowly sucked

19. CB2911

CB2911 Trusted Member

Something about having her in her knees and her looking up at me makes me feel real special.

20. top1dog

top1dog Trusted.Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.