1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A question for females on seethrough shirts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leroy, Dec 9, 2017.

?

Is there a differnce between see through and topless.

1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leroy

leroy New Member

Since it kinda a personal question it seems akward to actully walk up to someone to ask this, so asking here instead. I been noticing were I live more and more females going braless, and wereing shirts that I can basically see their breast and nipples. Some of them I know, but they have a problem actually being topless in front of people. My question I guess is what the differnce and why does it matter?

curiousFred and leon Phillips like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That is a heck of a good question. A better question is, Why is illegal to go topless but not see through? Why don't we just amend existing laws so women can chose what they want to wear (or not) without fear of legal problems. I personally don't care what a woman wears or doesn't wear.

3. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It's not illegal to go topless.

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Try that anywhere in New York State. The last I heard you can go naked in a federal park. Unless federal laws have changed in the last couple of years. There aren't any federal laws against it. Local and state laws can't be enforced on federal lands. That won't stop others from complaining to park rangers. All they can legally do is stop, gawk, then after awhile, tel you others have complained and to please cover up. Same applies to sexual activity.

5. pussycat

If you don't like the laws where you live, why don't you just move?

leon Phillips likes this.
  6. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

its not- maybe be called inciting a riot:)

7. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

I cant think of a better place to live than Texas-besides- some of that topless stuff can get very gross and disgusting. not everyone could get in Playboy;)

pussycat likes this.
  8. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I like the change of seasons. I don't mind the snow. Who would take care of my 96 year old dad? He WILL NOT move.

pussycat likes this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That dosen't bother me much. I have the God given right to look the other way. Same applies to gay men or women holding hands or makeing out. I use my god given right to look elsewhere. I really just don't care that much to get riled up about it. As far as I'm concerned, EVERYBODY should be able to go naked anywhere! If they want to. I just don't like government regulating every aspect of my private life! Just the ramblings of an old fat fart.

This was supposed to be a reply to an earlier posting by Leon. Sorry if this seems out of place.

leon Phillips and pussycat like this.
  10. pussycat

I'm with you on that. I think most of us here feel the same way.

:)

leon Phillips and Akbloke like this.
  11. pussycat

Laffin.

I'll take your word on Texas, never been there.

We went to a couple of nude beaches in Cuba, most of the occupants should have been harpooned.

leon Phillips likes this.
  12. pussycat

Years ago it became legal to be topless here in the Great White North. Guess what, nobody does it anyway (except for the gay pride parade). It's Canada, it's too friggin cold!

13. C Duncan

C Duncan Account Deleted

I go topless on the beach / pool if i go on holiday, I never would where i stay. I have worn sheer tops and blouses. If you wear the correct ones it can be done tastefully and not look your nude.

14. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Women simply would not be safe to walk about like that.
    Some men don't understand it is barely o.k. to look, but never touch.
    Most of us are too civilized to do anything else.

Akbloke likes this.
  15. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Many years ago a female clerk came into the office in a see through blouse, bra less, of course.
    The office was filled with gawking blokes most of the day, I felt embarrassed for my own sex.
    Mind you, she had beautiful breasts, but she was also a drunk.
    Would go to the pub for lunch, get a skinful, then sleep on her desk.
    She was a very intelligent woman, but was hooked on the booze.
    Ended up getting fired, when her work suffered.

16. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Sorry for the loss of you and your coworkers. Also sorry that she was addicted to booze. That is a horrible way to live. My ex was addicted to vodka and prescription meds. We divorced and she lost her job.

On a better note, when she drank she had no shame. One day we were at the family summer place, she went naked. My father had a grin that lasted for days!

Akbloke likes this.
  17. shatterhand

shatterhand long time incestuous perv.

as a naturist i find nothing wrong with being topless. But we live in a society where such things can be a serious distraction so i say we should keep the laws as is. Gotta think of the greater good.

Akbloke likes this.
  18. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I have mixed thoughts about that. If the laws reflected the real and true thoughts and feelings of society, maybe there would be less rape, abuse, etc, etc, etc........

What I'm trying to say is: society needs to change. Baby steps. You have to learn how to walk before you can run. This is true concerning incest. Just my opinion. Thoughts of an old, fat, fart.

shatterhand likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.