1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Joke For Today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamie jackson, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

Late in the night he regained consciousness. He found himself in agonizing pain in the hospital's ICU, with tubes up his nose, wires monitoring every function and a gorgeous nurse hovering over him. He realized he'd obviously been in a serious accident. She gave him a deep look straight into the eyes, and he heard her slowly say, "You may not feel anything from the waist down." Somehow he managed to mumble in reply, "Can I feel your tits, then?" That, my friends, is a positive attitude!

Zarp, curiousFred, Brutus58 and 3 others like this.
  2. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

3. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

A young bride and groom-to-be had just selected the wedding ring. As the girl admired the plain platinum and diamond band, she suddenly looked concerned. "Tell me," she asked the elderly salesman "is there anything special I'll have to do to take care of this ring?" With a fatherly smile, the salesman said, "One of the best ways to protect a wedding ring is to dip it in dishwater three times a day."

4. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

THREE NUNS ATTEND A BASEBALL GAME ...

Yes they did ... and there were three men wo were sitting directly behind them, too.

[​IMG] ... [​IMG]

And because the Nun's habits were partially blocking their view, the men decided to tease the Nuns, hoping that they’d get annoyed enough to move to another area.

[​IMG] In a very loud voice, the first guy yells, “I think I’m going to move to Toktoyukchuk. I hear there are only one-hundred Nuns living out there.

[​IMG] Then the second guy speaks up, “I want to go to Moose Landing. I hear there are only fifty Nuns there.

[​IMG] Then the third guy says, “Me, I’m leaving for Lake Looney. I hear there are less than a handful of Nuns there !

And at that moment, a Mother Superior who was also seated in front turned around ...

[​IMG]

She looked at the men, and she said to them clearly, “I think you all should go straight to Hell. Because I can tell you for a fact that you won't find any Nuns at all there.”

5. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

You wouldn't fucking want to!

Insp Gadget, Brutus58 and slisse like this.
  6. slisse

slisse Moderator Staff Member

Two nuns were shopping at an Aldi store.

As they passed by the beer cooler, one nun said to the other, "Would a nice cool beer or two taste wonderful on a hot summer evening?"

The second nun answered, "Indeed it would, sister. But I would not feel comfortable buying beer, since I am certain it would cause a scene at the checkout stand."

"I can handle that without a problem," the other nun replied.

Then she picked up a six-pack and headed for the check-out.

The cashier had a surprised look on his face when the two nuns arrived with a six-pack of beer.

"We use beer for washing our hair," the nun said, "Back at our nunnery, we call it catholic shampoo."

Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter, pulled out a package of pretzel sticks, and placed them in the bag with the beer.

He then looked the nun straight in the eye, smiled, and said: "The curlers are on the house."

Zarp, curiousFred, Hal and 5 others like this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Why do you always see ywt nuns walking together?

The first nun is there to make sure the second nun gets none.

8. slisse

On the first day at the new seniors complex, the manager addressed all the new seniors pointing out some of the rules.

"The female sleeping quarters will be out-of-bounds for all males, and the male dormitory to the females.”

“Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the first time."

He continued, "Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be fined $60.”

“Being caught a third time will cost you a fine of $180. Are there any questions?"

At this point, an older U.S. Marine Corps Veteran stood up in the crowd and inquired: "How much for a season pass?"

9. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

Master ozz, Zarp, Brutus58 and 3 others like this.
  10. Insp Gadget

Okay, so lately my problem's been so bad that I've even resorted to drinking brake fluid.

But I can stop anytime that I want.

11. Insp Gadget

Did you hear what happened to the dyslexic Devil-worshipper ?

He sold his soul to Santa.

12. donna_meghan

donna_meghan Trusted.Member

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him..

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him..

He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

'What's the matter, dear?' she whispers as she steps in to the room, 'Why are you down here at this time of night?

The husband looks up from his coffee, 'It's the 20th Anniversary of the day we met'.

She can't believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.

The husband continues, 'Do you remember 20 years ago, When we started dating? I was 18 and you were only 16,' He says solemnly.

Once again, the wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring and sensitive.

'Yes, I do' she replies.

The husband pauses. The words were not coming easily. 'Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car?'

'Yes, I remember' said the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continued. 'Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said,'Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years?'

'I remember that, too' she replied softly.

He wiped another tear from his cheek and said 'I would have gotten out today.'

curiousFred, Master ozz, Zarp and 5 others like this.
  13. donna_meghan

donna_meghan Trusted.Member

During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the
    bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No," he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you
    want a bed near the window?"

curiousFred, Zarp, Brutus58 and 5 others like this.
  14. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Busted! I think I'm there lol

slisse, Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  15. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

A teacher was wrapping up class, and started talking about tomorrow's final exam. He said there would be no excuses for not showing up tomorrow, barring a dire medical condition or an immediate family member's death. One smart ass, male student said, "What about extreme sexual exhaustion?", and the whole classroom burst into laughter. After the laughter had subsided, the teacher glared at the student, and said, "Not an excuse, you can use your other hand to write."

curiousFred, Master ozz, Zarp and 4 others like this.
  16. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] Septuagenarian Bessie bursts into the recreation hall.

She holds her clenched fist in the air and announces, "Anyone who can guess what's in my hand can have sex with me tonight!"

An elderly gentleman in the rear shouts out, "Yer three fingers!"

Bessie thinks for a moment and says, "Close enough."

curiousFred, Zarp, Neophyte and 2 others like this.
  17. slisse

The unhappy bill collector made a personal trip to speak to a man concerning a series of long overdue bills and offer some advice to the guy on managing money.

"Why do you let that wife of yours spend so much more money than the two of you make without objecting?" the collector asked.

"Because," the husband replied. "I would rather argue with you than with her!”

curiousFred, Master ozz, Zarp and 4 others like this.
  18. slisse

A wealthy old man looked around the table at his two sons and five daughters and their spouses gathered for Christmas dinner.

"Not a single grandchild," he said with a sigh.

"Why, I will give a million dollars to the first kid who presents me with a little one to bounce on my knee. Now, let us say grace."

When the old man lifted his eyes again, his wife was the only other person at the table.

19. slisse

As the bus pulled away, I realized I had left my purse under the seat.

Later I called the company and was relieved that the driver had found my bag.

When I went to pick it up, several off-duty bus drivers surrounded me.

One man handed me my pocketbook, two typewritten pages and a box containing the contents of my purse.

"We are required to inventory lost wallets and purses," he explained.

"I think you will find everything there."

As I started to put my belongings back into the pocketbook, the man continued, "I hope you do not mind if we watch.”

“Even though we all tried, none of us could fit everything into your purse, and we would like to see just how you do it."

20. Master ozz

Master ozz Good,bad,ugly

My penis was in the Guiness Book of Records... until the librarian kicked me out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.